Question Copy animations from one scene to another?

WhoAmI

Reactions
How can I copy animations attached to a person (done by animation pattern) from one scene to another? I've seen there is some discussion about the timeline plugin can import/export animations this but it seems it cannot import the existing animation pattern within the scene, rather all animations have to be done in the plugin itself, right?!

The reason why I'm asking is because I'm not talented enough to create own animations (I've seen the guide about creating motion capture, still I'm failing with it), I want to copy existing from premade scenes into my own scenes (for personal usage, I'm not an author or something).

Timeline's a plugin to make animations, you cannot export animation patterns with it. While it's technically feasible to save a scene with only the animation patterns, it's going to be very difficult because of all the triggers and interactions between them and the model. You're better changing the appearance of the characters and leave the scene alone, unless you want to plunge in scene creation (which is great but time consuming).

Upvote 0
Thats perfect then. Last question I have is there a way to disable the physic on ALL objects at once and enable it the same way? Otherwise when I merge a scene and two persons are spawned at the same place they will bounce each other out of the map.

Upvote 0
About your question about animation patterns. Maybe it's a solution for you to save the preset (or look) of the animation pattern. And create a new animation pattern in your scene and load the preset on it?
Your last question I am not sure about, I usually remove the collision on one person temporarely if I think this is gonna happen.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom