Question How to copy motion from one scene to another?

Silentcontrol

Reactions
Hello,
I have scene "A" and character "a" (no motion)
And scene "B" with character "b" (with motion)
How do I have scene "A" with character "a" and the motion of character "b"
Tks you.

How do i make my character still light when i remove all the light source ? => Done.

Attachments

• 00.png
    00.png
    364.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
This one? " How do I have scene "A" with character "a" and the motion of character "b".
You make a appearance preset of "a" and load it in character "b". Now "b" looks like "a".

Upvote 0
This one? " How do I have scene "A" with character "a" and the motion of character "b".
You make a appearance preset of "a" and load it in character "b". Now "b" looks like "a".
Thank you, but is there any other way?
I want to keep the environment, especially the lighting of scene “A”.

Upvote 0
As I read it you want to change person B to look like A, which only changes the look of B and keeps everything the same.
If this is not what you want you have to be clearer.

Upvote 0
If the motion in the scene is made with timeline you can save the animation and add the timeline plugin to the character in the other scene and load the animation. If the motion is from built in triggers you may need to save them as a subscene and load it in the second scene. If the two characters have the same name, probably 'person', you may not have to reapply the atom parenting. I'm not that versed in animation, but there is a tutorial guide for timeline. I think you can also convert scene animations to timeline keyframes and save the animation for use in another scene.

Upvote 0
If the motion in the scene is made with timeline you can save the animation and add the timeline plugin to the character in the other scene and load the animation. If the motion is from built in triggers you may need to save them as a subscene and load it in the second scene. If the two characters have the same name, probably 'person', you may not have to reapply the atom parenting. I'm not that versed in animation, but there is a tutorial guide for timeline. I think you can also convert scene animations to timeline keyframes and save the animation for use in another scene.

Tks you,
How to save the motion as a subscene ?
How to convert scene animations to timeline keyframes and save the animation for use in another scene ?
Sorry, I'm a newbie to VAM

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom