Question Copy Sex Scene to my saved enviroment

You can spawn a subscene atom and parent the animated looks to the subscene from the control 1 tab. then save the subscene. if its a timeline animation that should do it. If it is an animation pattern then save that to subscene as well. You can save furniture and lights to th8e subscene as well.
then load your environment and spawn a subscene atom . Load your save and that should do it.

Upvote 0
You can also do a "merge scene load" and push your environment into the existing scene. Naturally your environment must be in a scene to do that.
Before that merge load it's advised to disable collision in the environment to prevent explosions. You can afterwards reenable collisions when it's safe.

Upvote 0
You can also do a "merge scene load" and push your environment into the existing scene. Naturally your environment must be in a scene to do that.
Before that merge load it's advised to disable collision in the environment to prevent explosions. You can afterwards reenable collisions when it's safe.
Merge Scenes? this could be awesome! but how i do it?
I created 4 scenes on the same enviroment, for example:
Doogy,Missonary,Sucking.
Now all those scenes have the same buttons on the wall, but i feel like stupid doing that, why i can't do all the sex scenes in 1 scene instead of creating scene for each sex position?
That merge could really help me, but i don't know how to do it.
I just need to take the lights,buttons and the audio files that i've been added to the scenes.

Upvote 0

Z00HyO__b8gGc80hUwyeAI_BvGf3mKKFnOXk5h8ZQ3302i_WCGtG6QALfmurIY8z6VAqd8Lan1A31wNeCI7SUDb9qoTTjynM6yTIAp2qzNNixQN82utaileFaQd_hDt-ypFcUKdP

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom