• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Clothing is seed through

janet67

Reactions
I have issue with clothing being see through or parts of it, I tried reinstalling files in the updater. Any Ideas. Thanks.

Can you share a picture with an example and what is the clothing expected to be like?
Alpha adjust controls transparency if you only mean that and not a problem with the clothes.

Upvote 0
Ill have to see if I can get a pic later. I tried all the material setting, including alpha adjust and nothing worked. Not all the clothes are see through, but portions of it. From different angles, maybe something to do with lights? Like if the person has a skirt many times I can see right through the legs to back of the skirt or puffy parts of the clothing are blocked a little and see through. Maybe a video card setting??

Upvote 0
If shader settings are set to low it can do strange things with with transparent clothing if I'm remembering correctly. Check your shader settings (in the preferences menu).

Upvote 0
I did notice if I went into the clothing settings and to the shader, render queue did help. I will check shader in the preferences menu, is there a recommended setting fo it?

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom