Characters keep glitching out of the game.

thedilliopickle

Reactions
Twitter
thedilliopickle
For some reason, some of the characters start off with twitching, then it they start flailing all around the map and I have to reset their pose back to default. I’m trying to understand what’s wrong with my game or is it the morphs? Please help a brother out.

In most cases I'd say this is a collision problem + the physics. Any colliding objects? Remember that the persons can even collide with themselfes.

It is like HolySchmidt said: If you speak of the "exploding" physics, then most of the time it is eighter an extreme pose, where the breast collides with other parts of the body, or the joint forces are spazzing out, or two persons physics colliding untill it explodes. Some time it is even the figure colliding with an environment, if the figure's pose is a bit overdone and collides too much with the environment's collider.
You see, its all about physics and collision.
This is unfortunately quite normal with VaM, the game's physics doesn't work perfectly.
The only thing you can do is to be a bit cautious: If you see a figure's limbs starts jittering, relax the node/joints tension (don't draw the points too much away from their origins), and/or edit the pose to be less tense.
And never ever spawn or draw a person into another one.

If it happens regularly even in a t pose it might be an extreme morph or several morphs that are conflicting too.

Back
Top Bottom