Change look without changing presets of creator

baldee

Reactions
Hello, I was wondering if it possible to change the look of a person in a scene...ONLY changing the "outside" but keeping all the default presets from the creator. Even the dimensions. Sorry if this is a newb question...but I am a newb 🥸

If by outside you mean appearance (skin, clothing, hair, etc), what's the inside?
Yes sir, I mean just that...I noticed that the preset like size or dimensions and sometimes plugins will change . Just wondering if there is a way to ensure none of the presets set by the creator will change when I set my new "look"

...thanks for the reply

A appearance preset will not change plugins, that is what you want to use for changing the "outside", not a looks preset or general preset.

A appearance preset will not change plugins, that is what you want to use for changing the "outside", not a looks preset or general preset.

Yes I have noticed that the appearance preset is the one to use....but when I add my own appearance preset to a scene the scale of the person doesnt change...I have to manually change that myself...is there a method that takes in account all settings of the creator or will some need to be changed regaurdless? I just want all the scaling and alignments to work. Thanks again for your help sir.

There's a plugin I use and find essential, UIAssist by JayJayWon. With it you can very easily change appearance while keeping the existing scale in the scene or clothing, and a ton of other features.

There's a plugin I use and find essential, UIAssist by JayJayWon. With it you can very easily change appearance while keeping the existing scale in the scene or clothing, and a ton of other features.
Very good...I will take a look. Thank you again!

Back
Top Bottom