Can't Change Appearance Preset

Reactions
See here. New as of today, I click on the Female model and try to change the Appearance Preset and when I click on the Select Existing button, nothing happens. The window doesn't open up and allow me to select a different model. Also, a Use Merge Load box appears for the Female model. None of this is effecting the Male model, just the female. I downloaded a few .vars today, and then removed them thinking this was causing the problem, but that didn't help. Any ideas how to fix this?

See here. New as of today, I click on the Female model and try to change the Appearance Preset and when I click on the Select Existing button, nothing happens. The window doesn't open up and allow me to select a different model. Also, a Use Merge Load box appears for the Female model. None of this is effecting the Male model, just the female. I downloaded a few .vars today, and then removed them thinking this was causing the problem, but that didn't help. Any ideas how to fix this?
I figured it out. CheesyFX.ShakeIt.9.var was causing it.

How did you figure it out? Im having the exact same problem and i dont have that package
tbh, i don't remember exactly how i figured it out, but if this is new for you it's best to remove the most recent .vars from your AddonPackages folder one by one until the problem goes away. if everything was working fine a week ago for example and now it's not, it's very likely something new you added since then is causing it. good luck

Back
Top Bottom