Can't load half or the clothing I have (SOLVED)

JoeDas

Reactions
Hi, I'm a noob and I need your help.

Recently whenever i try to load clothing under the clothng presets I get error messages almost most of the time. It basically can't access the file.
How do I go about to fix this?

Thank you in advance!

Code:
!> Error during texture load: Exception during caching of JaxZoa.JaxPetPlay.5:/Custom/Clothing/Female/JaxZoa/Jax_PetPlay_Gloves/Gloves_Low_Gloves_Glossiness.png: System.IO.IOException: Path G:\Software\VaM\Cache\Textures\Gloves_Low_Gloves_Glossiness_png_1170847_132835731340000000__C_L.vamcachemeta is a directory
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
  at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding)
  at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ImageLoaderThreaded+QueuedImage.Finish () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
!> Error during texture load: Exception during caching of JaxZoa.JaxPetPlay.5:/Custom/Clothing/Female/JaxZoa/Jax_PetPlay_Gloves/Gloves_Low_Gloves_Normal.png: System.IO.IOException: Path G:\Software\VaM\Cache\Textures\Gloves_Low_Gloves_Normal_png_5411715_132835731340000000__L_N.vamcachemeta is a directory
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, Boolean anonymous, FileOptions options) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.FileStream..ctor (System.String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess access, FileShare share) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.FileStream:.ctor (string,System.IO.FileMode,System.IO.FileAccess,System.IO.FileShare)
  at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding, Int32 bufferSize) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.StreamWriter..ctor (System.String path, Boolean append, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.IO.StreamWriter:.ctor (string,bool,System.Text.Encoding)
  at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents, System.Text.Encoding encoding) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at System.IO.File.WriteAllText (System.String path, System.String contents) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at ImageLoaderThreaded+QueuedImage.Finish () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

To answer my own question in case anybody has the same kind of trouble:

Open Main Menu in a Scene, under the navigation Tab look for caching: Change the location of the cache to the "Cache" folder in your VAM directory, that's it.

Somehow the program changed the location by itself which caused the problem!

Back
Top Bottom