Question Can my Oculus Quest 2 use hands?

thanos247

Reactions
Hi all. I just purchased the Quest 2 and tried using Virt A Mat 1.2, but all I get on the controllers are a red and blue ball. Is there any way for me to do this showing hands instead of the balls? Also, I purchased a cable that connects my Oculus to my PC, however it said there would be some limitations due to it not being USB 3.0, I think that was the reason. Is this the problem, or am I not doing something right?

Also, I did find an older post on how to show hands, but that setting was not present. This is what I saw. Any help would be appreciated and again, I've only had the Oculus for a day. I know little to nothing about VR in general as I just found out about Virt a mate two days ago and decided to use my tax return on an Oculus and this version is the only one best buy had in store.

Thank you for any help I can get. I mean anything at all I could use. I'll take all the advice I can get at this point even if its not about the topic. This is a new world to me that I didn't even knew existed three days ago, so the more help, the better.

Attachments

• Screenshot (25).png
    Screenshot (25).png
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
hands.png

Your just one setting off, go to setting VR2 and you can choose hands there. About your cable, idk if usb 3.0 is a problem, but if your having troubles with it, try using Airlink. Airlink works pretty well for me. Im pretty new too, but Im so excited about this program, I love it sooo much.

Upvote 0
View attachment 44935

Your just one setting off, go to setting VR2 and you can choose hands there. About your cable, idk if usb 3.0 is a problem, but if your having troubles with it, try using Airlink. Airlink works pretty well for me. Im pretty new too, but Im so excited about this program, I love it sooo much.
You good sir are my hero. Thank you SOOO much.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom