• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Question Can I use both controller and keyboard in a scene?

thanos247

Reactions
Hi all. So mostly I use the VR controller to control everything, however some scenes require me to push F3/4 for POV or other angles. I can't seem to use my keyboard while I'm using the VR controllers and was wondering if this is even possible to use both. THank you for your time

Hi all. So mostly I use the VR controller to control everything, however some scenes require me to push F3/4 for POV or other angles. I can't seem to use my keyboard while I'm using the VR controllers and was wondering if this is even possible to use both. THank you for your time

Yes : )

That would be a bad idea to prevent keyboard use as soon as you get into VR :p

Upvote 0
Can you tell me how to access this feature, since I can't seem to be able to do this please?

That's not a feature lol

VAM does not disable your keyboard in a standard situation. If you can't use your keyboard while in VAM, there's something going on with your VR app or your PC in general, and VAM is not responsible for it sadly.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom