CameraMan - Automatic Camride and smooth tracking camera

Other CameraMan - Automatic Camride and smooth tracking camera

This looks great. If I want to position the camera behind the figure, how do I rotate it around the figure?

Last edited:
Hey cool plugin!
I have an issue when loading different poses. The camera will look way out of line with the atom. If I quickly reset the camera view it fixes itself though but that's not optimal.
Any idea what it might be? Thank you.
Thanks! Hmm.. haven't seen this issue when loading Pose Presets or timeline animations on my end. How are you loading the poses and resetting the camera that fixes it?
One reason I can think of is maybe if you linked the main SubScene atom (zCameraman) to the atom, that will move the whole rig and misalign it. Else the Target atom TargetPosition should move correctly with different poses.

This looks great. If I want to position the camera behind the figure, how do I rotate it around the figure?
By default, in 180 and 0 deg modes, the camera will stay on one side based on how you orient the SubScene atom zCameraman. So you can rotate it 180 deg initially so the whole rig is tracking the other side.
If you want it to occasionally switch between tracking from front to back side, that's not possible normally. A more complicated solution is to use Timeline to define you own camera position in animations. See Manual camera animations section in the usage instructions.

Back
Top Bottom