• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
[C&G-STUDIO] "OKAY"

Paid Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "OKAY"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
Hello these scenes look super stellar. Everything I have seen from the VAM creators has been absolutely stunning. This animation is no exception. I do have a question that maybe someone in this chat can answer!!!!??? The animations for these scenes have been a little sluggish and when I start a scene there are plugins or attributes that seems to be missing. I am sure this question has been answered several times but What Exact Plugins do I need to ensure the animations run as smooth as I see them on these trailers??? Hope this all makes sense, looking forward to hearing from you guys!! Cheers

Hi there!

There are several ways for you to get sure you don´t miss any 3rd party plugin/content in order to run a scene like it´s intended.

1.)If the scene is VaM Hub hosted it´s quiet simple. You can just dowload it in game using the online brwoser. VaM downloads everything it needs and opens up the scene. You can also download non hub hosted content. Downloading non hub hosted var files through the in build brwoser means there might be files missing anyway.

2.) Many creators link the needed var files from other creators directly in their scene description if it´s not hub hosted

3.) Paid content is never hub hosted and this is basically where it´s up to every creator being as easy to access and transparent as possible. Most of them link the needed var files directly on their patreon post. But here I can only speak for what we as a studio do.

According to our paid content you can find the needed var content in theree ways.

-> In the patreon post description as direct links
-> In a readme file wich comes separately with every scene
-> Directly in the scenes description inside VaM

According to this scene here I just copy & pasted the whole readme note for you here so you can have a look at the structure and what I am talking about:

********************************************************************************************************************

INSTALLATION

1.) Drop the C&G-Studio folder inside your AddonPackages folder. Drop the custom and AddonPackages folder into your VaM Root directoy.

2.) Download all relevant .var files from the list below and drop them into your AddonPackages folder

3.) Inside VaM just open up the .var file located in the C&G-STUDIO folder (stored in AddonPackages)

4.) Ready to go!

ATTENTION
-> BY OPENING THE SCENE INSIDE VAM IN ORDER TO FIND THE VAR FILE ALWAYS CHECKMARK LATEST!

********************************************************************************************************************

THE PC LICENSE REFERS TO THE ACTUAL MOCAP, MODEL & LIGHTSHOW ONLY

LINKS TO THE NOT INCLUDED CONTENT (VAR FILES)

ALWAYS READ THE DEPENDENCY README BEFORE!!

HAIR

VaM_LO - [Hairstyle] Long hair Ver.2

CLOTHING

Hunting-Succubus - Enhanced Eyes 2

qingfeng141 - Cows

PLUGINS

Acid Bubbles - Glance: Realistic head-driven eye motion

everlaster - TittyMagic

ASSET

Xstatic - particle pack #8 Fog

*********************************************************************************************************************

CREDITS OF INCLUDET CONTENT (Only included because of fuctionality)

PLUGINS

- lfe: Morph Timeline Recorder + Audio Sync
- Extraltodeus: "expression randomizer 1.7"
- MacGruber_VR: "PostMagic 3 (VaM 1.19+)"
- Blazedust: ColourScaleB
- AcidBubbles: Collider Editor

UNKNOWN AUTHORS

Vein Texture Torso (Please sent us a note with an evidence if you know who created this texture)

MUSIC BY

OKAY – 13ounce

**********************************************************************************************************************

So this is how it looks like as an example. IF you´ve downloaded everything the scene should just work like intended. If not there might be a performance issue you might need to check. Often you can play around with your physics settings and overall performance to smooth a scene.

Hopefully this helps you out a bit!

Gato

Back
Top Bottom