Paid Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "AngelicEncounter"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "AngelicEncounter" - you are my angel you're my darling baby.......*sing*

"AngelicEncounter"

Release Date: Dez. 06/2021
Genre: Slow & Sensual
Style: non choreographic
Lighting: ambient lights + random lighting effects
Performer: Chrizzy (MoCap)
Model: Annabella, 26 (variation)
Music: Mikael Manvelyan - No More No Less]

**LIKE ALWAYS A PREVIEW OF THIS MOCAP/SHOW IS RLELEASED ON THE VAM DISCORD and C&G DISCORD**

*You are always welcome to join our free DISCORD server, we have potatoes!

[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

haha no that is not what i mean....
I choose that word to intentionally not offend haha ...like when a politician says "disheartening" and no one quite knows what hes saying but its prob not good lol

My impression of the scene is that "meanders", as in it lacks focus and kinds of drifts along without really going anywhere or saying much (to me).
I wanted to say lost... but was worried it sound RUDE LOL

I had high hopes for this scene based on the images but I was impressed by the spin off where I felt you were much more on point.
That scene spoke to me. Im very much a person who wishes for a story even if that story is ..'angel spots a dildo and takes full advantage to completion while user watches' lol When I cant tell what the story is i get frustrated so then I say...can this be fapped to? Now in most cases the answer be YES as most vam scenes are FAP FOCUSED BUT ofcourse cgstudios is bloody awkward and make 'high art'... or aspire to so my go to reviewing criteria is eschewed haha Damn you for wanting to be more!!

I find this sites rating system to be problematic. If i award a 5 STAR it should be doing something perfectly ..anything 1 thing or all things. And that can even be when i dont like the scene but if it achieves its goal = 5 star.

The problem is ...few resources are the best of the best. And a plugin 5 start is very different from a LOOK or a SCENE 5 star but we still have to use the same crude blanket system despite the media being radically different.

I feel that your Private Seduction is one of those top tier vam works...but then we have daily less perfect resources which also are fine... but nothing special...but they still get a 5 star too. Because the top tier are so rare and infrequent that if we only save 5 for them we'd never give any out at all.

This becomes even more complicated when you give our a 4 star and creators think your being critical when we're really trying to say its good but not perfect (yet) or its perfect but not inspirational haha

And then when you give a 3 to say its fine...average... and people get really upset haha When 3 should be the go to average mark across the board instead its rarely seen in comparison to 5 star lol And worse if you give a 2 based on technical issues... creators will actually get irrate and demand the review is removed and it becomes somehow personal lol

Reviewers with a 5 star system really cant win which is why we see so many spammed 5 stars "amazing!" when everything simply cant be amazing unless nothing has any meaning haha I always give a 4 star min to anything im a patron of or i dont review it out of respect to a creator im financially supporting. To do otherwise would be counter productive as there is too much stigma associated with 3 star and below.

I wish we had a different rating system so reviewers could more accurately explain their thought process , as surely that is the goal for the creator e.g. to understand feedback to improve their work.
Though I think a number just want 5 stars to generate patreon subs lol

Blind reviewing and spamming top or low ratings is the worse... and has made good sites like metacritc into tribal war zones haha So coming full circle to this scene (i was meandering! lol) its tricky to score good work accurately when your bias and the rating system is limited.
Also I am bias to your work ...as I am a fan. But as a fan...im also more picky than I likely would be with other throw away scenes from randos haha

Does that make sense and explain my reviewing process ? and hopefully helps you never be offended if my score is not a 5 star lol ;-)
In an ideal world i would like to CLAIM that a Virtyourmate review is not only based on actual experience (of the work and the eco system it exists within) but also is delivered with thought and intent. So my 4 star is likely like many others 5 haha And a 5 from me is telling you your nailing it! :-D

Oh my gosh. What a text. I really needed like two attempts to fully translate aka understand it but yeah, I got it now =D Haha, don´t worry about political correctness while reviewing our content. I am totally ok with it although it´s pretty honourable to cover words into spheres of correctness in a public review. About the rating system...yeah. I feel the issue about it. Of course I see the system being flooded with 5 stars here and there and things sometimes doesn´t seem to be like advertised. But the only thing about it I can tell for sure is the fact how we feel about it. So to be honest I want do be damned if I ever create any content "just to generate the subs". I am just a simple man creating content for VaM with Chrizzy together we think turned out not bad at all. We love what we do, the style we have and would never do anything else or better said be pushed by anything to do something else just "for the subs". And damn yes, we could. We could release like 10 animations per week of different types and flood the market with tons of fast made sex scenes which wouldn´t be bad at all. I bet this would increase the subs x100....and then? This would not be us. If this would ever happen this would also be the beginning of the end of C&G. This is simply not what our "brand" stands for and will never do. We want to deliver erotic experiences you might even want to remember for a long time instead of the fap of the day. So what does this rating system where what we do is directly compared with anything anybody else does? In the first instance it means "attention". If a content is rated positively it gains more views of course. But the most important part is the review itself. For me personally a good review is pure gold. It doens´t matter if it´s a 3 star, 4 star, 5 star review as long the critic is something I personally am able to learn from. Like mentioned I am just a regular guy and I am far away from any pefection regarding VaM. I am learning every day and am developing what we do. The best ways to learn for me is to take the critics from others serious and work the hell out of it. So actually for me a 4 star rating with a good review and points I can refer to and learn from is much more worth than a "5 star aka you are awesome" review. Anyway this is a really thin line to draw because this is only my own head speaking while the whole VaM world and the marked naturally acts in a different way. If content doens´t have max ratings it´s simply considered as "not that good" on the "mass" market. So this drifts away from my personal opinion which tends to be more in the direction of your thoughts. So yeah, this is a difficult topic. I would never be offended by bad ratings as long it is reviewed in a fair and correct way and the critics are on the point so the creator actually is able to learn from.

" whole VaM world and the market naturally acts in a different way. " = It's easy to make a pound / dollar / euro . It's a lot tougher to make a difference. Each one of us can make a difference but together we make change ;-) lol

" whole VaM world and the market naturally acts in a different way. " = It's easy to make a pound / dollar / euro . It's a lot tougher to make a difference. Each one of us can make a difference but together we make change ;-) lol

Making the difference is basically what we try to archive since our very first scene ever released haha. Should write it on our banner instead of "living loving dancing motions" since this kind of seems obsolte today and might be a bit irritating for ppl haven´t seen our content before. With that said let´s stay tuned for what´s happening in the future.

Back
Top Bottom