Paid Scenes [C&G-STUDIO] "AngelicEncounter Spin-Off"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STUDIO] "AngelicEncounter Spin-Off" - Angels deserve some fun!

"Power"

Release Date: Dez. 06/2021
Genre: Spin-Off
Style: -
Lighting: ambient lighting with random lighting effects
Performer: Chrizzy (MoCap) + Gato (Keyframe)
Model: Annabella, 26 (variation)
Music: Music: Mikael Manvelyan - No More No Less

**A PREVIEW OF THIS MOCAP/SHOW IS RLELEASED ON THE VAM DISCORD and C&G DISCORD**

*You are always welcome to join our free DISCORD server, we have noodles!

View attachment 80260

Read more about this resource...

I liked this more than the other. But I felt the scene needs framing? The angel seems a little exposed up on high. Check out this simple adjustment and how visually striking the lighting is with the stain glass.

Many videos use mirrors and most of yours do but all the mirrors are always so boring due to the seeming limitations of vam atoms. Theyre rarely part of the scene and more of an after thought. But what if a mirror or a reflective surface in some way defined and shaped the scene?

It be cool if mirrors in some way frame the dancers and accentuated the theme. For this scene it could be a little like a cathedral for an angel but for other scenes it could be something equally themed. Anything better than a rectangle haha

just ideas.... :-D

Last edited:
Hey there! Thanks for this idea. Tbh I never thought about adding textures to the mirrors. It could indeed add some atmosphere to it. Looks also pretty nice in your video. This cathedral style would fit the scene perfectly.

Hey there! Thanks for this idea. Tbh I never thought about adding textures to the mirrors. It could indeed add some atmosphere to it. Looks also pretty nice in your video. This cathedral style would fit the scene perfectly.
thanks that means a lot from you.

Im getting really bored of mirrors lol they serve a real purpose but they are soooo UGLY and look so out of place...which is fine for most scenes but with your work which aims a little higher than a quick hard fap on a cold damp floor (!?). I feel if youre looking to progress and evolve then (as you include mirrors in so much of your work as an optional) why not apply the same level of detail and care you do to all other aspects of your work to finding ways to make mirrors not just an 'optional' extra...but an intrinsic part of the experience! Or make them atleast look like they belong there and werent just lugged in by the pervert watching so they can see more ass haha

Even a crap old gpu like mine can take a few mirrors ...so dont be scared to experiment and as back up you always have the on / off button ;-)

Back
Top Bottom