Scenes [C&G-STRIPPED] "Boobie Bounce 1"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STRIPPED] "Boobie Bounce 1" - BBW month isn't over yet :P Simple Boob "Presentation / Glorification" scene feat. a new POGVR model

Out of the C&G catacombs this scene was former known as "Aviana Boobie Bounce". I revisited this thing, added some new features - things I accidentally learned, remade the AI voice and did some other tweaks/changes.

Imo this scene is a neat contribution to the BBW month and I hope you like it. It also comes with a brandnew POGVR model "Polly". POGVR is by the way no one less than @pogdaddy so you might want to check out his personal works too...

Read more about this resource...

I did have to remove tittie magic, nothing against the plugin, but the breasts did not seem to move naturally on my setup.

Hey - everything fine =D You could also just play around with titty magic. It has stunning possibilities but usually I leave it on default for the sake of user firendlyness

what is timeline 282? i have a few scenes ive downloaded recently and each time timeline doesnt load anything

what is timeline 282? i have a few scenes ive downloaded recently and each time timeline doesnt load anything

make sure to download the latest version of Timeline here as it is v 6.3.1 now. There have been siginificant changes made which require this update.

This is very good, the one thing I would like to see is a pause button.

Thank you:) Well instead of a Pause Button you could just use the "freeze motion/sound" checkbox in the main controls menu. Not sure if you know about this function. If not, could you maybe explain what benefit you expect from a dedicated Puase button in the scene?

Pro Tip: For a pause you could also just open up the right sided slider button "Slow Motion" -> Edit the Trigger -> Set the second value to 0. Now if you pull the slider to the max the motion is paused.

Back
Top Bottom