• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
[C&G-STRIPPED] "Boobie Bounce 1"

Scenes [C&G-STRIPPED] "Boobie Bounce 1"

C&G-STUDIO

Staff member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
cgstudio
C&G-STUDIO submitted a new resource:

[C&G-STRIPPED] "Boobie Bounce 1" - BBW month isn't over yet :P Simple Boob "Presentation / Glorification" scene feat. a new POGVR model

Out of the C&G catacombs this scene was former known as "Aviana Boobie Bounce". I revisited this thing, added some new features - things I accidentally learned, remade the AI voice and did some other tweaks/changes.

Imo this scene is a neat contribution to the BBW month and I hope you like it. It also comes with a brandnew POGVR model "Polly". POGVR is by the way no one less than @pogdaddy so you might want to check out his personal works too...

Read more about this resource...

I did have to remove tittie magic, nothing against the plugin, but the breasts did not seem to move naturally on my setup.

Hey - everything fine =D You could also just play around with titty magic. It has stunning possibilities but usually I leave it on default for the sake of user firendlyness

what is timeline 282? i have a few scenes ive downloaded recently and each time timeline doesnt load anything

what is timeline 282? i have a few scenes ive downloaded recently and each time timeline doesnt load anything

make sure to download the latest version of Timeline here as it is v 6.3.1 now. There have been siginificant changes made which require this update.

This is very good, the one thing I would like to see is a pause button.

Thank you:) Well instead of a Pause Button you could just use the "freeze motion/sound" checkbox in the main controls menu. Not sure if you know about this function. If not, could you maybe explain what benefit you expect from a dedicated Puase button in the scene?

Pro Tip: For a pause you could also just open up the right sided slider button "Slow Motion" -> Edit the Trigger -> Set the second value to 0. Now if you pull the slider to the max the motion is paused.

Back
Top Bottom