Question Building room with dimensions?

Tarkett9

Reactions
Is there a tool or way to build so you can recreate rooms in your house ? I've just started with creator and I can put in a wall but it's gigantic and can't figure out how I can adjust to actual size. A build tool with dimensions would be sweet.

You may be better off using Blender to draw then scene the import piece by piece into Unity then Vam. I use Unity with VR headset to set my material and get close before i import to VAM

Upvote 0
You likely wanna do this either in Blender (complex) or maybe in Unity engine using ProBuilder (somewhat simpler to use).

Check out this tutorial on how to export Unity content to VaM and the ProBuilder video link at the bottom:

Upvote 0
A couple years ago I did a photogrammetry reconstruction of my room, took it into blender, cleaned it up then imported it into Unity 2018, built a simple mesh collider then imported it to VAM.

Could try something like this:

Upvote 0
Is there a tool or way to build so you can recreate rooms in your house ? I've just started with creator and I can put in a wall but it's gigantic and can't figure out how I can adjust to actual size. A build tool with dimensions would be sweet.
You can use my scene as a base, about 4x5 meters, VAM uses meters as units.

The easiest way to make a room is to add a cube and disable physics and collisions.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom