Paid Plugins BodyNet (Pro)

TBD

Reactions
Patreon
tbdvam
TBD submitted a new resource:

BodyNet (Pro) - match the body structure of any appearance

Pro release of TBD BodyNet
Please check out the free version if you haven't already.
This version adds additional session- and person plugins for personal use.

The person plugin allows you to adapt your custom appearances to any scene's original look, right in the scene.
You can use the session plugin to add it to any female upon scene load, automatically.
Plugins like...

Read more about this resource...

This pay site page has been removed.
Yeah, see above. I didn't pay enough attention when registering with them and they have a strict policy against adult content, apparently.
I'm moving over to patreon and currently waiting on approval for my page.

Limitations / Know issues
There's one major caveat currently. Adjusting the body/head ratio assumes the person is standing upright and won't function properly if she's in another pose.

Do you plan further work on this? One workaround might be the method TittyMagic/Naturalis employs (plugin moves the personatom into measurement pose automatically & restores initial pose after).

Don't want to be an asshole (whatwith you giving so much to the community already, for free) - but for me, that's kind of the difference between "GodSent! This saves me SO! MUCH! TIME!" and "Whelp ... very usefull ... but akshually hardly more usefull than the free version is already ...".

Sorry Mate for being such a tightfisted shite - you more than deserve the $$$. But I'm on a tight budget.

Do you plan further work on this? One workaround might be the method TittyMagic/Naturalis employs (plugin moves the personatom into measurement pose automatically & restores initial pose after).

Don't want to be an asshole (whatwith you giving so much to the community already, for free) - but for me, that's kind of the difference between "GodSent! This saves me SO! MUCH! TIME!" and "Whelp ... very usefull ... but akshually hardly more usefull than the free version is already ...".

Sorry Mate for being such a tightfisted shite - you more than deserve the $$$. But I'm on a tight budget.
No worries, it's been on my mind.
I'll have to talk to everlaster if he'd be willing to let me borrow the feature. Since Naturalis is licensed under CC BY-ND I can't just copy their code.
If not, I have a pretty good idea what's required to implement it myself but it's more work than is obvious. (like finding a safe spot to move her to in the first place)

Hi there, I've been looking for something exactly like this for ages! Problem is, I can't make heads or tails with what the pro version does that the free one doesn't. Are you able to explain the function the pro one has, and what that translates to as a benefit? If it's good, I'd happily go for the paid one.

Hi there, I've been looking for something exactly like this for ages! Problem is, I can't make heads or tails with what the pro version does that the free one doesn't. Are you able to explain the function the pro one has, and what that translates to as a benefit? If it's good, I'd happily go for the paid one.
Free version needs it's own custom scene to work.

So if you want to fit your custom look A to the bodyproportions of Look B from that great HotNewScene^TM that you want to play, you need to:

1) Load look A, make a morphpreset A (Granted, you'll probably only do that once)
2) Start HotNewScene^TM, select character, make a morphpreset B (unless you have smth like BrowserAssist that can extract presets from inactive scenes).
3) Start the scene that comes with the free version of the plugin.
4) Load morphpreset A to "target", load morphpreset B to "source".
5) Let plugin do it's thing.
5b) Maybe load a custom neural network that you've trained to work particularly well with your custom look A
5c) Maybe (re-)train a custom network.
6) Goto "Target", save morphpreset A* with adjusted body-dimensions.
7) Load AppearancePreset A, load Morphprest A*, save AppearancePreset A*
8) Load HotNewScene.
9) Load AppearancePreset A*

So that's at minimum two sceneloads (if you use a plugin that can extract AppearancePreset/MorphPresets from a non-active scene, eg BrowserAssist), more likely three. Throw in a "HardReset" to flush the Heap for good measure (VaM has a memoryleak - personally, I hardreset every second scene or so).

Last edited:
Free version needs it's own custom scene to work.

So if you want to fit your custom look A to the bodyproportions of Look B from that great HotNewScene^TM that you want to play, you need to:

1) Load look A, make a morphpreset A (Granted, you'll probably only do that once)
2) Start HotNewScene^TM, select character, make a morphpreset B (unless you have smth like BrowserAssist that can extract presets from inactive scenes).
3) Start the scene that comes with the free version of the plugin.
4) Load morphpreset A to "target", load morphpreset B to "source".
5) Let plugin do it's thing.
5b) Maybe load a custom neural network that you've trained to work particularly well with your custom look A
5c) Maybe (re-)train a custom network.
6) Goto "Target", save morphpreset A* with adjusted body-dimensions.
7) Load AppearancePreset A, load Morphprest A*, save AppearancePreset A*
8) Load HotNewScene.
9) Load AppearancePreset A*

So that's at minimum two sceneloads (if you use a plugin that can extract AppearancePreset/MorphPresets from a non-active scene, eg BrowserAssist), more likely three. Throw in a "HardReset" to flush the Heap for good measure (VaM has a memoryleak - personally, I hardreset every second scene or so).
This *kind of* makes sense, but it'll make more sense when I boot it up. So does the pro version make this whole process easier, wherein I can just load the scene I want, apply the plugin, and change the look without having to load a second scene? Or am I missing something else?

The Pro version can be used on any female in any scene. It comes with a session plugin that automatically loads BodyNet on each female and captures the original skeleton. You can easily match your appearance after loading it through something like UIAssist, like shown in the demo video.
On the other hand, the free version requires you to prepare and save your matched appearance presets, which then can be used in scenes.

This *kind of* makes sense, but it'll make more sense when I boot it up. So does the pro version make this whole process easier, wherein I can just load the scene I want, apply the plugin, and change the look without having to load a second scene? Or am I missing something else?
Pretty much this, you don't even have to add the plugin manually if you add it to your default session plugin preset.

The Pro version can be used on any female in any scene. It comes with a session plugin that automatically loads BodyNet on each female and captures the original skeleton. You can easily match your appearance after loading it through something like UIAssist, like shown in the demo video.
On the other hand, the free version requires you to prepare and save your matched appearance presets, which then can be used in scenes.
I'm sold! Will be subscribing tomorrow.

No worries, it's been on my mind.
I'll have to talk to everlaster if he'd be willing to let me borrow the feature. Since Naturalis is licensed under CC BY-ND I can't just copy their code.
If not, I have a pretty good idea what's required to implement it myself but it's more work than is obvious. (like finding a safe spot to move her to in the first place)

Ummmmmh ... why do you have to code a search for a safe spot, actually? I can tell you where a safe spot is: 50 units up or down? You don't have the same usecase as tittymagic/naturalis - naturalis needs to be ready to recalibrate (ie move char) at any time. BodyNet doesn't.

Ummmmmh ... why do you have to code a search for a safe spot, actually? I can tell you where a safe spot is: 50 units up or down? You don't have the same usecase as tittymagic/naturalis - naturalis needs to be ready to recalibrate (ie move char) at any time. BodyNet doesn't.
It's just one example. There's plenty of other stuff to think about. E.g. should I freeze physics while moving? What happens to other plugins (like Naturalis)? How do I restore the original pose without risking explosions and make sure interactions are restored (like holding on to something or insertion)?

I don't quite get what you mean by having a different use case and being able to prepare the procedure beforehand. The user presses a button and things happen. It's the same for both plugins, isn't it?

Last edited:
I don't quite get what you mean by having a different use case and being able to prepare the procedure beforehand. The user presses a button and things happen. It's the same for both plugins, isn't it?

Yeah, on second thought ... forget it. Sorry.

Screenshot 2023-11-25 110636.png

whre to download this missing moprh?

View attachment 309507
whre to download this missing moprh?
You need the resources var, which is listed as a dependency and can be found here:

Last edited:
So how to operate this?

I loaded Bodynet as a Session plugin and saved it default session plugin.

When i load any scene it does load plugins to any female..

How to set up UIassist?

Attachments

• 1126024003.jpg
    1126024003.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 0
  • 1126024019.jpg
    1126024019.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 0
So how to operate this?

I loaded Bodynet as a Session plugin and saved it default session plugin.

When i load any scene it does load plugins to any female..

How to set up UIassist?
Please join the support channel on my discord for any questions.

1700938940316.png
1700938955454.png

TBD updated BodyNet (Pro) with a new update entry:

Attention: please restart VAM after updating BodyNet. Otherwise, VAM will continue to use the previously loaded dll.

changelog v1.31
Improvements
  • Major rework of how the plugin determines the body to head ratio. It's using collider positions with pose compensation instead of skin vertices now, making the algorithm work in any pose.
Bugfixes

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom