• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

You're an absolute hero for taking the time to implement all these sophisticated features into the already complicated AltFuta plugin. Many thanks! (y)

No, it just won't get thinner, no matter how small I set the angle. Don't know why. But I don't consider vamfluids to look more realistic tbh.
I will find the solution for this ;) awesome work man love your plugins ! they are the best

hi @CheesyFX the new 'Foreskin Move' and the 'Cock Head Enlargment' is too extreme and it breaks my player cock in unnatural way, can you have an option to disable it + making it less extreme for the next update please?
please...
1705865761275.png

Lower left.

Hi @CheesyFX , thanks for the awesome update! The new update works fine on my female characters, but when I add this to a male character this error occurs non stop in loop:
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Orifice.GetDepthAndSpeed () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Orifice.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Vagina.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
... same error
... over and over

I dont have any other plugin attached to the male character, just BodyLanguage48, any ideas how to fix this?

Hi @CheesyFX , thanks for the awesome update! The new update works fine on my female characters, but when I add this to a male character this error occurs non stop in loop:
!> System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Orifice.GetDepthAndSpeed () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Orifice.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.Vagina.FixedUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
... same error
... over and over

I dont have any other plugin attached to the male character, just BodyLanguage48, any ideas how to fix this?
Hi! The fix is easy: Don't put in on a male character, it's a female only plugin ;)
The males and dildos will be driven automatically while interacting with the female (or by pressing the cum hotkeys).

P.S.: You could've noticed it yoursef though, as a male typically does not have a Vagina ("at CheesyFX.Vagina.FixedUpdate ()") :)

getting this when adding the plug-in:
!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.Breather.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.BreathingDriver.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.Reset () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

looks like it's throwing as there's nothing to reset as the atom didn't have the plug-on it before.

and when I try to save a scene where an atom has the plug-in added:

!> Exception during Save: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.FillMeUp.OnBeforeSceneSaved () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper delegate-invoke) MVR.FileManagementSecure.OnRefresh:invoke_void__this__ ()
at SuperController.SaveInternalFinish (System.String saveName, .Atom specificAtom, Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance, .ScreenShotCallback callback, Boolean isOverwrite) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at SuperController.SaveInternal (System.String saveName, .Atom specificAtom, Boolean includePhysical, Boolean includeAppearance, .ScreenShotCallback callback, Boolean isOverwrite, Boolean fromPlugin) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

getting this when adding the plug-in:
!> Exception during plugin script Init: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at CheesyFX.ReadMyLips.Init () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at MVRPluginManager.CreateScriptController (.MVRPlugin mvrp, DynamicCSharp.ScriptType type) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

looks like it's throwing as there's nothing to reset as the atom didn't have the plug-on it before.
You don't have the MacGruber life var in your addon packages folder. One morph is needed from this package.

You don't have the MacGruber life var in your addon packages folder. One morph is needed from this package.
Could you handle the exception instead? I dont want a lot of dependancies and exceptions should not throw for stuff like this imo

oh, and thanks for the reply 👍

Could you handle the exception instead? I dont want a lot of dependancies and exceptions should not throw for stuff like this imo

oh, and thanks for the reply 👍
Who doesn't have Life tbh? A lot of dependencies? There are 2, exactly. Life and VamMoan. And yes, exceptions do throw stuff, unless I check for null on every single occourance. But then the feature wouldn't work without you noticing. So I rather have an exception I can work with. I know, I could print "you have to do this and that to make this and that work" and make efforts to have the code run regardless. But why?

Who doesn't have Life tbh? A lot of dependencies? There are 2, exactly. Life and VamMoan. And yes, exceptions do throw stuff, unless I check for null on every single occourance. But then the feature wouldn't work without you noticing. So I rather have an exception I can work with. I know, I could print "you have to do this and that to make this and that work" and make efforts to have the code run regardless. But why?
that's fair

Amazing implementation of the cumstrings Cheesy! Great job! I hope I was a bit of an inspiration for that maybe? :D

I was wondering how did you make the cstrings fly out like that? Is it using forces ? On the cstrings themselves or ?

If it's a secret then don't mind my question :p In any case great job! Cheers!

Been enjoying your Plugin for quite some time Cheesy, never had any issues until this latest update. Hate to bother you with such a thing, but the Person stimulation and person load are not going up as the characters normal stimulation goes up? Not sure how else to describe it.
1705914659782.png

As you can see, they are gaining stimulation, And they will have an orgasm, but the new Altfuta cumming stuff doesn't go up. I should probably clarify this is an Altfuta. I should also probably clarify that it works just fine for the one doing the penetrating, but not the girl taking it. Hopefully it's something silly on my end i'm overlooking, either wise this plugin is the works of the gods! keep up the amazing work.

Amazing implementation of the cumstrings Cheesy! Great job! I hope I was a bit of an inspiration for that maybe? :D

I was wondering how did you make the cstrings fly out like that? Is it using forces ? On the cstrings themselves or ?

If it's a secret then don't mind my question :p In any case great job! Cheers!
Thanks Lance! You definitely were an inspiration :)

Yep, there are forces. Applying them is easy, but the timing was very cumbersome. It takes around 0.7s before an item reacts to forces after a reset. Over the following 0.1s the force is applied. Because of that it was a hassle to time them exactly when the particles launch. I had to queue up the whole set of shots including their strengths, timings, load consumption etc. to be able to "launch" the clothing 0.7s before the actual shot. Hence the delay after you press the hotkey. The first clothing is prepared immediately, but it fires 0.7s after.
And the strength of the force has to be relative to the current fps to make it consistent.

Been enjoying your Plugin for quite some time Cheesy, never had any issues until this latest update. Hate to bother you with such a thing, but the Person stimulation and person load are not going up as the characters normal stimulation goes up? Not sure how else to describe it.
View attachment 326458

As you can see, they are gaining stimulation, And they will have an orgasm, but the new Altfuta cumming stuff doesn't go up. I should probably clarify this is an Altfuta. I should also probably clarify that it works just fine for the one doing the penetrating, but not the girl taking it. Hopefully it's something silly on my end i'm overlooking, either wise this plugin is the works of the gods! keep up the amazing work.
Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

I'd need more info about the issue. I have a presumption, but I don't know which persons UI we are looking at. Both (futa and girl) have BL, right?

1. Why do you expect the girl gaining load? She has no penis. Load will only be gained through stroking the penis. Even if an AltFuta is fucked she won't gain load atm.
2. The lower stim bar is meaningless if the plugin holder is AltFuta. Everything is routed to the mein stim at the top.
3. If you have 2 Persons with BL they don't share the stim system. They are completely separated. So if you look at the futa's UI only the main stim is relevant. If you open the receiving girl's UI the futa shows as if she was a male (stim bar under Males/AltFuta), but the key is that these values are not the same. The girl can make the Futa cum like a male (no ahegao) while the futas own stim value is not 1. And vice versa. I know, this is confusing, but it's a limitation of the current system.

From code perspective it would be bit of a hassle to merge all the stims that belong to the same actual person, no matter from what other person with BL you are looking at. Especially handling exceptions when an instance of BL is removed, AltFuta is removed/added or the person is removed altogether. It's doable and definitely wanted, but one has to put a lot of thought into it.

Just to elaborate on this: Of you have 2 girls with BL stroking 1 male, the male has 2 different stim and load values. One from each girl. Both can make him cum separately. But even if girl 1 brings him close, girl 2 will have to start all over cause she doesn't know about the other stim.

Thank you! I'm glad you like it!

I'd need more info about the issue. I have a presumption, but I don't know which persons UI we are looking at. Both (futa and girl) have BL, right?

1. Why do you expect the girl gaining load? She has no penis. Load will only be gained through stroking the penis. Even if an AltFuta is fucked she won't gain load atm.
2. The lower stim bar is meaningless if the plugin holder is AltFuta. Everything is routed to the mein stim at the top.
3. If you have 2 Persons with BL they don't share the stim system. They are completely separated. So if you look at the futa's UI only the main stim is relevant. If you open the receiving girl's UI the futa shows as if she was a male (stim bar under Males/AltFuta), but the key is that these values are not the same. The girl can make the Futa cum like a male (no ahegao) while the futas own stim value is not 1. And vice versa. I know, this is confusing, but it's a limitation of the current system.

From code perspective it would be bit of a hassle to merge all the stims that belong to the same actual person, no matter from what other person with BL you are looking at. Especially handling exceptions when an instance of BL is removed, AltFuta is removed/added or the person is removed altogether. It's doable and definitely wanted, but one has to put a lot of thought into it.

Just to elaborate on this: Of you have 2 girls with BL stroking 1 male, the male has 2 different stim and load values. One from each girl. Both can make him cum separately. But even if girl 1 brings him close, girl 2 will have to start all over cause she doesn't know about the other stim.

Right, my apologies, I figured I probably wasn't stating it correctly, or providing the correct information. Allow me to try again.

Yes, she is an Altfuta, and yes she has the BL plugin on her.
1705923723380.png

I had made the apparently false assumption that the new Futa cumming stuff as part of that new "person stimulation" and person load bar. But as you stated, apparently those are meaningless.

So then, I suppose my issue is, She wont cum. She will have a normal BL female orgasm complete with Ahegao and shaking, expressions all of that. But she wont have the Futa Orgasm where she sprays. I've tested it is several other scenes, different Futas and such, But they all have the same issue. They only work like normal Female models, and wont use the new particles or string stuff.

Contrary to that, the Dildos work just fine. And will "cum" and shoot particles like they're suppose too.
1705923961912.png

I hope this time I stated things more correctly, I apologies if I'm just missing something simple.

OK! sorry, it just clicked. I see now. My apologies. I assumed that anal stimulation would cause an Altfuta Orgasm, I see now that *ONLY* Stimulating her penis will result in an orgasm. I see it was something simple after all, I was expecting something that wasn't there. Haha. Seemed like a natural assumption to me.

OK! sorry, it just clicked. I see now. My apologies. I assumed that anal stimulation would cause an Altfuta Orgasm, I see now that *ONLY* Stimulating her penis will result in an orgasm. I see it was something simple after all, I was expecting something that wasn't there. Haha. Seemed like a natural assumption to me.
I can't deny that this is in fact a natural assumption. I just looked at the code again and she is AltFuta-orgasming, but since she has no load nothing will be fired. Try letting her stroke her penis for a little. After that she will shoot during anal.

I think I'll make her gain load through all other means of stimulation in the next version.

thanks, but i'm forced to use the 'Foreskin Enabled (checkhed)' because if i'm not, the penis 'morph changes' break my cock in unnatural way. so i think the solution might be to have the option to disable the morph changed, or to make the 'morph changes' less extreme, so it will change very very slightly.

thanks, but i'm forced to use the 'Foreskin Enabled (checkhed)' because if i'm not, the penis 'morph changes' break my cock in unnatural way. so i think the solution might be to have the option to disable the morph changed, or to make the 'morph changes' less extreme, so it will change very very slightly.
Yes, you're right. I only diabled the base morph with the toggle. The dynamic morphing is still applied. Will fix it, thanks!

Look, this was interesting at first but now nothing bulge at all.
Can we have just a good vaginal bulger?

You added a zillion other stuff that pops up anyoing emoji and then we have to delve into a heap of menus just to cut them. All of those plugins that 90% of the people who download have, to this day, no idea what they do.

STOP ADDING STUFF. PLEASE. STOP IT.
MAKE SURE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE 1. WORKS 2. IS ACTUALLY USED.

If the vaginal bulger thing works, update the description. In general it looks super outdated.

As for the other plugins, do create PRESETS. No one is going to learn your bizarre menus.

I am sad to say after cheering up for "yay, here's a better bulger" I am back to the older ones because yours doesn't even do anything anymore. I'd really like to at least congratulate you on the work having any, any positive result for me but so far it has just costed me hours.

Look, this was interesting at first but now nothing bulge at all.
Can we have just a good vaginal bulger?

You added a zillion other stuff that pops up anyoing emoji and then we have to delve into a heap of menus just to cut them. All of those plugins that 90% of the people who download have, to this day, no idea what they do.

STOP ADDING STUFF. PLEASE. STOP IT.
MAKE SURE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE 1. WORKS 2. IS ACTUALLY USED.

If the vaginal bulger thing works, update the description. In general it looks super outdated.

As for the other plugins, do create PRESETS. No one is going to learn your bizarre menus.

I am sad to say after cheering up for "yay, here's a better bulger" I am back to the older ones because yours doesn't even do anything anymore. I'd really like to at least congratulate you on the work having any, any positive result for me but so far it has just costed me hours.
What do you think who you are? Comming around, complaining in caps and demanding stuff from me?!

If you're not enjoing my free stuff go search your holy bulge-grail elsewhere. Thanks.