• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BodyLanguage

Plugins BodyLanguage

Hi, Thanks for the Plugin. It is pretty amazing.
unfortunately i have a problem where the "FillMeUp" portion of the plugin just breaks and stops functioning mid scene.
i'm essentially relying on the Depth Value under Vagina > Triggers & Info
some of my animations cause this to just lock to 0 and stop calculating Depth or Speed.
It seems to be related to the speed of the animation? maybe the amount of penetration?

*EDIT*
I seem to have resolved it by changing the Enter Trigger Offset Forward value under Debug slightly back
I guess my animations is causing a collider to pop a bit and create a situation where the collider isn't in contact with the Penis and so the plugin thinks there's no penetration?
But then it doesn't re-detect and resume? i'm not sure.
Yes, it should redetect, unless the penis is triggering the anus. Since the latest changes only one orifice can be triggered at a given time by the same penetrator (penis, finger, dildo or whatever) to avoid secondary detections. So if the vag trigger breakes and the anus triggers shortly after, the vag won't redetect till the anus connection breaks again. Observe the depth markers and sliders for both orifices to get to the root of the problem.

A vaginal reverse cowgirl position where shes leaning back is prone for such errors, since the pelvis/bent penis is close to the anus and may register as soon as the vag connection breaks.

Edit:
You could also try to move the anus trigger away (inside and backwards) if you don't plan on using it.
Idk if I should add an option to disable an orifice altoghether to not interfere. But I'd rather keep them on, since the user may want to slip a finger in or switch holes while possessing.

Last edited:
CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v20 Nipple stiffening

• Module SlapMe is now called TouchMe. It holds the slap settings in a tab.
  • Nipple stiffening:
    • If you rub on it or slap it, the nipple gets stimulated.
    • Stimulation translates to erection (morph) over time.
    • The nipples are separated in their behaviour, but the stimulation bleeds to the other side to some configurable amount.
  • Some fixes for niche cases.
  • Slap and touch triggers for the various regions will follow.

View attachment 289320

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! an error occurred
!> Compile of CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.20:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/BodyLanguage/BodyLanguage.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS103]: The name `TouchMe' does not exist in the current context in <Unknown> at [101, 26]

I'm back, and Cheesy, I apologize for not noticing. That's my brain fart and stupidity right there.

I'm back for another reason, however.

See, I'm not afraid to admit I'm an ass man and so I do things on vam pertaining to this, but it seems penetrating the anus is easy. Or rather, it is, but it doesn't stay there. I know there's no definite fix, but can anyone give me any advice? I'm tweaking with this as best I can but ..

I'm back, and Cheesy, I apologize for not noticing. That's my brain fart and stupidity right there.

I'm back for another reason, however.

See, I'm not afraid to admit I'm an ass man and so I do things on vam pertaining to this, but it seems penetrating the anus is easy. Or rather, it is, but it doesn't stay there. I know there's no definite fix, but can anyone give me any advice? I'm tweaking with this as best I can but ..
What exactly is your problem?

What exactly is your problem?
The penis keeps clipping into the pussy on many scenes when the original orifice it went into was the anus (Anal was my intent.). So much so that it the slap sounds and sex slap sounds continue triggering alot, especially in a lapdance into reverse cowgirl scene I downloaded, as well as other things. I'm wondering if there's something you or someone else may now how to somehow rectify. I even tried tinkering with the offset scalings on the body language UI.

Last edited:
The penis keeps clipping into the pussy on many scenes when the original orifice it went into was the anus (Anal was my intent.). So much so that it the slap sounds and sex slap sounds continue triggering alot, especially in a lapdance into reverse cowgirl scene I downloaded, as well as other things. I'm wondering if there's something you or someone else may now how to somehow rectify. I even tried tinkering with the offset scalings on the body language UI.
You mean visual clipping, like ignoring the colliders between anus and vagina? If so, this has nothing to do with my plugin. My best guess is that either your animation is broken or you messed with the colliders in a bad way. I never experienced something like this. And trust me, I've gone to the limit and beyond (2.0+ dildos balls deep up the ass, monster cocks and DAP).

EDIT:
Lately I inspected a scene from Universens because someone over at discord complained that his scenes would not work with BL. The animation was totally broken, constantly clipping between pussy and ass. I don't know this is even possible since no collider editor was present. The only thing I can imagine causing this is Divining Foreskin. Maybe it messes something up (generally, or only in conjunction with BL), but I did not investigate since I never use it.
Do you perhaps use Divining Foreskin?

Last edited:
You mean visual clipping, like ignoring the colliders between anus and vagina? If so, this has nothing to do with my plugin. My best guess is that either your animation is broken or you messed with the colliders in a bad way. I never experienced something like this. And trust me, I've gone to the limit and beyond (2.0+ dildos balls deep up the ass, monster cocks and DAP).

EDIT:
Lately I inspected a scene from Universens because someone over at discord complained that his scenes would not work with BL. The animation was totally broken, constantly clipping between pussy and ass. I don't know this is even possible since no collider editor was present. The only thing I can imagine causing this is Divining Foreskin. Maybe it messes something up (generally, or only in conjunction with BL), but I did not investigate since I never use it.
Do you perhaps use Divining Foreskin?
Actually, yes, I do, as well as Divining Rod. I had recently heard Divining Rod had a tendency to clip, so I used Divining Foreskin, instead, since I didn't hear anything bad about it, thus far. I had just found out about Virtamate a week ago, so I'm still extremely new to everything, so I apologize for my newbishness to it all.

Actually, yes, I do, as well as Divining Rod. I had recently heard Divining Rod had a tendency to clip, so I used Divining Foreskin, instead, since I didn't hear anything bad about it, thus far. I had just found out about Virtamate a week ago, so I'm still extremely new to everything, so I apologize for my newbishness to it all.
NP mate, feel free to ask if you have any questions :)
I used to use DiviningRod and never had any issues. I just got away from it cause I want to be able to thrust harder and stiffen out the penis some more by animating the penis tip. To (forcefuly) fit in larger sizes, you know ;)

CheesyFX updated BodyLanguage with a new update entry:

v22: Improved nipple stiffening

• Nipples now only get stimulated if they are actually touched by something.
    Shouldn't that be already the case, you ask? No, the stimulation is only driven by the torque currently needed to hold the nipple in place aswell as it's rate of change (=> stim if you push it and even more if you rub it)
    I realized that on fast animations this leads to constant stimulation, since the physics engine needs to apply significant torques in that case.
  • Nipple stimulation contributes (more) to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

!> Compile of CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.21:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/BodyLanguage/BodyLanguage.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `MacGruber.FloatTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActions' and no extension method `HasActions' of type `MacGruber.FloatTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [55, 29]

Running Error

Version 1.20.77.13

!> Compile of CheesyFX.BodyLanguage.21:/Custom/Scripts/CheesyFX/BodyLanguage/BodyLanguage.cslist failed. Errors:
!> [CS1061]: Type `MacGruber.FloatTrigger' does not contain a definition for `HasActions' and no extension method `HasActions' of type `MacGruber.FloatTrigger' could be found. Are you missing an assembly reference? in <Unknown> at [55, 29]

Running Error

Version 1.20.77.13
Just get the lastest version. I can't find where the "HasActions" property has been introduced. It seems MeshedVR didn't document it. Maybe I'll remove the dependency, but there are a lot of triggers that not necessarily have to be updated if no actions are set up.

Well, the chances of vag improvements are not that great to be honest. First because I like anal and second because the vag physics in vam are missing a crucial feature compared to the anus. And btw, if you have "chocolate" on your "starfish" she's not prepared well enough ;)

The first and third can barely called "scenes". It's a timeline animation with 2 keyframes working on a pose from @klphgz. Maybe I'll release the second one some day after my debut scene.

Right now I'm caught up with an arousal/oragsm system for BL so the scene is delayed a bit, sadly. :(
You are on a roll with the updates!
Since you're taking the time to make the scenes "proper", having both Vaginal and Anal loops/timelines would be pretty awesome!

You are on a roll with the updates!
Since you're taking the time to make the scenes "proper", having both Vaginal and Anal loops/timelines would be pretty awesome!
I fear this fellow won't fit into her pussy...

I'm trying to use a scene with this plugin in, but it refuses to let me allow it, I keep pressing allow always but nothing happens

I'm trying to use a scene with this plugin in, but it refuses to let me allow it, I keep pressing allow always but nothing happens
Hmm, never heard of that. Which scene? You can try:
1. Restart VaM, reload scene.
2. Add the plugin to the person in the default scene. Click allow. After that reload your scene.

Which version is referenced in the scene and which version refuses to be allowed? Do you use the session plugin?

Number 1 didn't work, but adding the plugin to a person and allowing it that way did the trick, thanks!

Is there a way to use FillMeUp without ReadMyLips? Disabling it doesn't seem to do anything.