ZRSX

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Patreon
zrsx
ZRSX submitted a new resource:

Body writing - Body writing as decals

Hello everyone!

I've been enjoying the hub for a while now and I think it is time for me to give back to the community. I've been creating stuff and scenes for myself and I'm starting to be at a good enough level to publish some of it.

I like to use VAM to materialize some fantasies and kinks I'll certainly never try in real life. BDSM, extreme slave/master roleplays... you got the picture. I'll intend to bring more of these here. And there are a few things that I've made that I haven't...

Read more about this resource...

I have a request/suggestion if you do more. "Boner Garage" front genitals, "Free Parking in Rear" on ass and "Smack My Bitch Up" on face.

I have a request/suggestion if you do more. "Boner Garage" front genitals, "Free Parking in Rear" on ass and "Smack My Bitch Up" on face.
Haha, sure, I can do that!

Would you like the text to be big or small? Only that or with a few more drawings around?

I won't do an update just for that, but I can send you the decals beforehand. And I'll update the package when I have enough new stuff. So feel free to send more suggestions!

I would like just those writings and print size I leave to your judgement . For the boner garage I am a fan of the bush so it may be better low on pelvis rather than genital area. Thanks

Ok how about a purity culture set? Things like Daddy is my prom date , Fuck me in the ass cause I love Jesus. Vagina " Don't touch me there"

ZRSX updated Body writing with a new update entry:

Body writing for Male & Futa!

FemDom lovers, gays and futa enthusiasts, rejoice!
Here are the new textures, mostly dedicated to male & futa.

As you may have noticed, the body writing textures were all in the "FemaleBase" folder: they were all for women. It was usable for men as well, but the default textures for man & woman are slightly different, resulting in clippings and strange positioning.
Not to mention that the text was not made for men. If "Whore" can be used as a degrading comment even for a guy; "Fill my...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Thanks !!

Attachments

• 1622713583.jpg
    1622713583.jpg
    193.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1622713688.jpg
    1622713688.jpg
    221.1 KB · Views: 0
Back
Top Bottom