Blow Me Suck Me

Scenes Blow Me Suck Me

StyleMavin

Reactions
Patreon
StyleMavin
StyleMavin submitted a new resource:

Blow Me Suck Me - SR6 optimized BJ with Voice Control using plugins to drive the blowjob action

Julian is having a good day. Today, Julian is getting a blowjob while he watches his favorite shows. Be Julian for a while. You'll like it.

This scene is optimized for an SR6 using an oral onahole in VR, and that combination will make you shake. It has a bunch of voice commands that control the action, and it has a big video screen to play whatever videos you'd like to watch using VideoController 2 by @VamSander.

The blowjob action is driven by two plugins...

Read more about this resource...

Looks promising..but voice commands won't work with me.. anyway to do the commands manualy?

Looks promising..but voice commands won't work with me.. anyway to do the commands manualy?
Not really. You can go into the SIlver BJ plugin and change the parameters around, but the voice commands invoke a whole bunch of changes and value change relays at once. For instance, "tip" changes the Top Chance only to 97%, the head pitch min and max change to something like -80 and -20 so she faces you more, the min range is set at 0.67, the min speed is set at 0.70, and the head fwd/bkwd is set to 0.3. The speed changes use VUML to get the current value and then add or subtract a value from that, and then use Action Grouper to execute the update on both plugins. The sliders can still be used to override some of the head pitch and min/max speed values, but the overall range and speed are best controlled with the voice commands. Voice control just takes the whole experience to another level in terms of interactivity, so that's become my focus in making scenes. If you have any kind of mic you can get the voice control to work unless you're dealing with another limit. I have used an external mic in desktop, and my Quest 2 mic works in VR.
I don't know if I can set up that many buttons in the scene to invoke those commands without cluttering up the apartment more than it is.

Are these VoiceControl and SilverBJ plugins supposed to show like this with red colour and no "Open Custom UI" button?

To me this means they are not working for some reason... any idea?

I have no voice control or know how to turn it on anyway....

1639771737898.png

1639771766657.png

OK... looks like required plugins are NOT included in the VAR...

!> Plugin file ClockwiseSilver.SilverBJ.3:/Custom/Scripts/ClockwiseSilver/SilverBJ.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file VeeRifter.VoiceControl.6:/Custom/Scripts/VeeRifter/VoiceControl.cs does not exist

Thanks, I have to put some effort in it and find the problem with my mic.

Nothing wrong with your mic most likely... there are some missing packages needed for this scene... go to package manager in VAM and download missing ones

Are these VoiceControl and SilverBJ plugins supposed to show like this with red colour and no "Open Custom UI" button?

To me this means they are not working for some reason... any idea?

I have no voice control or know how to turn it on anyway....

View attachment 82445

View attachment 82446

OK... looks like required plugins are NOT included in the VAR...

!> Plugin file ClockwiseSilver.SilverBJ.3:/Custom/Scripts/ClockwiseSilver/SilverBJ.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file VeeRifter.VoiceControl.6:/Custom/Scripts/VeeRifter/VoiceControl.cs does not exist
Go to the Package Manager and scan for missing packages. Download all that come up. Looks like they are not in the VAR, but they are on the HUB for sure.

FYI If you are having trouble - go into Person #2 and go into the voice plug-in. It will prioritize it for the system and make it more likely to work.

FYI If you are having trouble - go into Person #2 and go into the voice plug-in. It will prioritize it for the system and make it more likely to work.
Oh that's a good tip. I've never had a problem with the voice controller, but maybe that's cause I'm always using it.

Well, even after loading all required packages it wasn't working for me until I set up Windows voice recognition - so maybe that needs to be done also.

Its working for me now... and I am impressed by the functionality. I have my SR6 moving with the voice commands.

Is there a voice command that makes her move away completely to starting position? I can only get her to start / stop in same position.

Also did you notice there is not much up/down range in SR6 even from "Tip" command to "Deep Throat" command? Seems to be only about 2 inches for me from both. Any way to increase SR range?

Well, even after loading all required packages it wasn't working for me until I set up Windows voice recognition - so maybe that needs to be done also.

Its working for me now... and I am impressed by the functionality. I have my SR6 moving with the voice commands.

Is there a voice command that makes her move away completely to starting position? I can only get her to start / stop in same position.

Also did you notice there is not much up/down range in SR6 even from "Tip" command to "Deep Throat" command? Seems to be only about 2 inches for me from both. Any way to increase SR range?
I'm glad you like it!

To increase the range you need to say "more" several times. Also check to the Tcode serial controller range sliders since they start in a default setting with very limited movement. I don't have a command to get her to start again because I always got so into it that I only ever stopped her to edge. You could try saying "tip" and then "higher" a few times to get her above the tip, but the opening animation is contained within the Timeline plugin so you'd have to rewind the timeline AND make sure you make Silver BJ inactive (not disabled) so that it's not controlling her head. I guess I could add a command to do that, but I usually just restart the scene if I want to see her naughty smile at the start.

I'm glad you like it!

To increase the range you need to say "more" several times. Also check to the Tcode serial controller range sliders since they start in a default setting with very limited movement. I don't have a command to get her to start again because I always got so into it that I only ever stopped her to edge. You could try saying "tip" and then "higher" a few times to get her above the tip, but the opening animation is contained within the Timeline plugin so you'd have to rewind the timeline AND make sure you make Silver BJ inactive (not disabled) so that it's not controlling her head. I guess I could add a command to do that, but I usually just restart the scene if I want to see her naughty smile at the start.

It seems that some of the commands don't really work, and that "faster" makes things... slower. ha! Is the logic within the plugin on person#2?

It seems that some of the commands don't really work, and that "faster" makes things... slower. ha! Is the logic within the plugin on person#2?
I have tested this a lot and I'm confident the commands work. What mode are you in? When you say "faster" do you see the Blow Me intensity slider go up?

Last edited:
StyleMavin updated Blow Me Suck Me with a new update entry:

Corrected "Chill" to "Chill out" text in the scene

I correct the command text "Chill" to "Chill out" which will get her to make less frequent randomized changes to her speed and motion. I also edited the dependencies list to remove MeshedVR.3PointLightSetup which is part of VAM, but looked like it might be preventing the scene from being a "hub hosted" var. We'll see. Don't worry. Be fappy.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Pro Tips

If you want her to give you blowjob with lots of rapid variation in Suck Me mode where she's changing her moves, head angle, speed, depth almost every stroke, say "get ready" and that shortens the random time to 0.86 so she starts acting like she's really trying every trick she knows to get you off. It's pretty hot. I find that it's a good edging technique because she never gets a rhythm going and it's exciting as hell if she's going fast enough because you never know what she's going to do.
If you want her get into a steady rhythm where she keeps the same speed and stroke for a while with fewer changes in Suck Me mode, say "that feels so good" and the random time will max out to 20.00. You'll notice how she gets into a zone and just starts cruising. I recommend a slower speed so you can say "slower", and/or adjust the min and max speed sliders on the right. The "slower" command will adjust the overall speed down by -0.05 each time you say it (faster adjusts +0.05) and the min/max speed sliders will control the speed range within which she operates so if you have the min speed way down and the max way up, she will have a lot of variation in the speed she goes, but if the min is way up and the max is way down, she will have a less variation in her speed.
If you love to have just the tip sucked, I recommend using the "higher" along with the "tip" command to get her just teasing the very tip. If you are using an onahole with a tongue, you will be squirming.
The "deep throat" command is just fantastic. I have set it up so that there's only a 10% chance of her using the Top Only range, so 90% of the time, she's focused on deep strokes, and I moved her head fwd/bkwd position to 0.00 so she's further down on your cock (you're welcome). I have the head angle range set so she tends to do this move where she tilts her chin toward her chest while she strokes up, and that makes the tongue of an onahole perfectly slither around the tip on each up stroke, and that feels fucking amazing.
In Blow Me mode I recommend keeping the intensity slider below 30% most of the time because that mode has larger variations in the speeds that can get really intense so you cum sooner than you want to. This is because in the random stroker there are 11 modes that cycle randomly, 0.00-10.00. The mode 0.00 is Long Strokes/Orgasm which seems to be a very intense stroke even at low intensity settings. I may work on a script to exclude that mode from the random cycle until you say "I'm cumming" or "I'm gonna cum". Currently the Long Strokes/ Orgasm mode is engaged at max intensity when you say those commands in Blow Me mode.

Last edited:
Does this only work with voice commands? Might not be able to use this when the kids are at home lmao.

Does this only work with voice commands? Might not be able to use this when the kids are at home lmao.
Yes it's pretty much set up for voice command because it's soooooo much better that way. I got sick of pushing buttons and sliders, or of having animations that had repeating patterns and limited variations. This scene is so responsive and intuitive it will blow your mind, plus the plugins make every bj different. You don't have to speak that loudly though. I joke about that cause I think it's funny to imagine users (myself included) shouting blowjob commands, naked with nothing but VR headsets on and a robotic dick stroker wanking them. I could see Steve Martin in the role. I think if you had a headset with a boom mic that could go right on your mouth you could almost whisper. I can speak very softly into a good desktop mic when I am working on the scene so no one can hear me and it responds.

StyleMavin updated Blow Me Suck Me with a new update entry:

New Blow Me mode, gentler knob gobbling, harder ball draining

I have been hard at work. The Blow Me mode now excludes the most intense pattern until you say "I'm gonna cum" or "I'm cumming". Then warp drive is engaged and she makes sure you get off harder than you ever have. Just say "fantastic" and she will switch to the less intense stroke patterns after she's spent 8-12 seconds curling your toes.
I also tweaked and tested (work, work, work) the Suck Me mode response to the "I'm cumming / I'm gonna cum" commands so that...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I see no dependencies in the scene page
Yeah I cleaned up the meta file to get rid of some false dependencies. Once you install the scene, be sure to open the package manager, scan the packages, and then scan the hub for missing dependencies. Download all that come up. Rescan the packages and rescan for missing dependencies to make sure none remain and download any others that pop up. Rescan again if you had to download more, then open the scene. If anything is missing or broken, quit VAM and relaunch it. Reopen the scene and try again. Let me know if you have any issues.

I just noticed this instruction on your main page - "Make sure your physics cap is set to 3".

Mine seems to be set at 1. What difference does it make to scene? I do notice that the CPU usage is very high in this scene. I'll try it at 3 and see if it makes a difference to framerate. I will try Physics Rate to 60Hz and Cap to 2 first.

By the way I noticed something else.. When I try to start again with "Start Again" she moves to a position, but if I say it again she moves again... the second time appears to be the correct starting position... so have to say it twice it seems?

Last edited:
[disclaimer: this is just my opinion and English is not my native language]

After quick glance/download, i just wanna jump in on "manual meta edit" subject also meta file is broken.

1) on actual issue:
You managed to broke meta file somewhere, missing bracket or comma (didn't feel like searching for it...).
Packagemanager can't process meta for any info (that includes client hub downloads) and dependencies section is broken
(it might load/work fine for you, if you still have unedited pre-package meta inside packagebuilder folder)
Code:
vam startup error:
!> Exception during process of meta.json from package StyleMavin.Blow_Me_Suck_Me.4: System.Exception: JSON Parse: Too many closing brackets
  at SimpleJSON.JSONNode.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SimpleJSON.JSON.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MVR.FileManagement.VarPackage.LoadMetaData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

package manager error:
!> Package StyleMavin.Blow_Me_Suck_Me.4 meta file is not valid
brokenmeta.jpg
2) about manually removing dependencies:
There's really no point to manually remove sub-dependencies, it's just "placebo effect"
End users (or newcomers) still need to download those dependencies, IF they wanna remove "missing" errors (unless they are ok with messy client).
It's not like you removed dependencies from other packages (they still have those dependencies that you removed).

Think about it...
If you have let's say mypackage.var and you have referenced packageA, that A package uses packageB & packageC (as dependency).
Than yourpackage is gonna list A, B and C as dependency, naturally.
When you manually remove B & C ...and users download only packageA, guess what...packageA is still gonna require B & C to be downloaded (with startup errors).
That's why i call it "placebo effect", it only makes your package more..."appealing to end users" that still have to download everything (unless again...messy client).

Sure it takes less time than actually removing some dependencies or searching for alternatives with less sub-dependencies.
At the same time higher risk of breaking stuff while achieving almost nothing in return. ;)
This is only my opinion about this nonsence... "just manually remove dependencies you don't need and you good to go"

I just noticed this instruction on your main page - "Make sure your physics cap is set to 3".

Mine seems to be set at 1. What difference does it make to scene? I do notice that the CPU usage is very high in this scene. I'll try it at 3 and see if it makes a difference to framerate. I will try Physics Rate to 60Hz and Cap to 2 first.

By the way I noticed something else.. When I try to start again with "Start Again" she moves to a position, but if I say it again she moves again... the second time appears to be the correct starting position... so have to say it twice it seems?
I noticed that too about "start again" needing two repetitions. I don't know why that is as I set it up to return the Timeline animation to the start. It seems to be a bug. As for the CPU usage, I just figured out that the lights in the Cyberpunk Apt asset actually emit light. Duh. That means you can turn off some or all of the invisible lights in the scene and simply adjust the existing lights in the apartment. That could reduce the CPU load. I tried it last night and I like the native lighting.
The physics cap and rate seem to affect the way her mouth moves and looks, which affects the Tcode movement since it depends on colliders. I noticed that when I tested the scene in a clean VAM install and her lips were quivering and not touching the cock, like she was continuously belching. LOL. Give it a shot at 2 and let me know what happens.

[disclaimer: this is just my opinion and English is not my native language]

After quick glance/download, i just wanna jump in on "manual meta edit" subject also meta file is broken.

1) on actual issue:
You managed to broke meta file somewhere, missing bracket or comma (didn't feel like searching for it...).
Packagemanager can't process meta for any info (that includes client hub downloads) and dependencies section is broken
(it might load/work fine for you, if you still have unedited pre-package meta inside packagebuilder folder)
Code:
vam startup error:
!> Exception during process of meta.json from package StyleMavin.Blow_Me_Suck_Me.4: System.Exception: JSON Parse: Too many closing brackets
  at SimpleJSON.JSONNode.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at SimpleJSON.JSON.Parse (System.String aJSON) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
  at MVR.FileManagement.VarPackage.LoadMetaData () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

package manager error:
!> Package StyleMavin.Blow_Me_Suck_Me.4 meta file is not valid
2) about manually removing dependencies:
There's really no point to manually remove sub-dependencies, it's just "placebo effect"
End users (or newcomers) still need to download those dependencies, IF they wanna remove "missing" errors (unless they are ok with messy client).
It's not like you removed dependencies from other packages (they still have those dependencies that you removed).

Think about it...
If you have let's say mypackage.var and you have referenced packageA, that A package uses packageB & packageC (as dependency).
Than yourpackage is gonna list A, B and C as dependency, naturally.
When you manually remove B & C ...and users download only packageA, guess what...packageA is still gonna require B & C to be downloaded (with startup errors).
That's why i call it "placebo effect", it only makes your package more..."appealing to end users" that still have to download everything (unless again...messy client).

Sure it takes less time than actually removing some dependencies or searching for alternatives with less sub-dependencies.
At the same time higher risk of breaking stuff while achieving almost nothing in return. ;)
This is only my opinion about this nonsence... "just manually remove dependencies you don't need and you good to go"
I see how that works, or doesn't. I don't understand WTF is going on with some of the dependencies for things I never added to the scene, like VAMx, or why the three point lighting setup that is part of vam flags as being an external dependency. I don't know enough about editing JSON to go into the package and edit the dependencies out. I looked at a tutorial and did my best on a previous scene and just felt frustrated. I may have to just update it and put back the 50 dependencies.

Back
Top Bottom