Blow Me Suck Me

Scenes Blow Me Suck Me

There are a few things going on there. In Please Me, it's that the range of movement set by the State Machine for that State is bringing her head too far up by using a positive value that takes her too far away 😥. We like her and want her closer. I have another version in the works that solves that, plus adds another angle that tips her head up so you can watch her pretty face gobble your knob.
In Blow Me mode, I'm pretty sure that has to do with the head angle pos limit being set too high. I found an error in the Voice Controler command for Tip; it's missing the parameter to set the Head Angle X Pos Max, so I would advise either adding a command and setting it to something in the range of -3 to 2.5. I think now it's keeping the value from whatever previous mode was set. I have tweaked that value a few times to get the moves just right. You can also just use the manual sliders in the scene to play with that. Also in Blow Me mode, try telling her "deeper" so she's not going "off dong", a most undignified state to be sure.
I will post an update soon, but one caveat is that Auto Thruster just got a MAJOR feature added that let's me control the origin point of the moves by parenting it to an empty atom and then moving that around, so what I have in the works right now will be followed soon after with an even more awesome update. Stay strong, we'll get through this crisis.
Anyone else having issues with the head angle bugging out in "please me" mode? The same thing happens if I go from tip to deep throat in "suck me" mode.

StyleMavin updated Blow Me Suck Me with a new update entry:

Improved Please Me mode, fixed Tip command head angle

I added another set of moves to the Please Me mode so she gets lower and looks up at you while she pleases you. This makes the tongue of an onahole do very nice things. That mode is now my favorite and I find that I'm a sucker for her oral arguments.
I also fixed an error with the Suck Me mode where the Tip command did not set a maximum angle for her head to pitch down, and the result was sometimes she'd jam her chin to her chest as she moved to the tip and that would make the cock come out...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Oh wow, I missed the update. Thank you very much =)
Sadly, it still happens for me on "deep throat"

Last edited:
Oh wow, I missed the update. Thank you very much =)
Sadly, it still happens for me on "deep throat"
View attachment 102568
Hmm. Make sure your physics rate is set to 72Hz and the update cap is at 3. The physics make a difference in this scene's performance and how the Tode Serial Controller interprets the motion. Not sure exactly why that's happening in your set up. Have you cleared the cache and/or done a Hard reset? There are so many weird things I've seen get cleared up that way.
Does she do that if you use the manual sliders to change the head angle limits?

I cleared the cache and changed the update cap from 2 to 3 but it didn't help.
Setting the positive head angle slider to about 40% does seem to prevent the issue but only until another voice command is issued.

I tested again on a clean install with the recommended settings. All sliders in the scene are untouched.
https://mega.nz/file/LZoy2I5R#0AifDx9sj-ClFWOnnEFdBwEPpdZ94oIyGKraErU67n8
Screenshot 2022-03-04 212629.pngScreenshot 2022-03-04 212653.png

I cleared the cache and changed the update cap from 2 to 3 but it didn't help.
Setting the positive head angle slider to about 40% does seem to prevent the issue but only until another voice command is issued.
Well it makes sense that when the next voice command is issued for Deepthroat that the positive head angle limit would be reset. It’s so strange to me that on your system it would be behaving strangely because I have tested the hell out of this thing. So if this is happening in your system I would say go into the voice command for deep throat and change the head angle positive limit to something that works for you. Let me know what ends up working for you.

To get a better idea of the angles and positions involved
Something looks weird right away; how does the cock leave her mouth without her getting over the tip?! It looks like it moves through her head. Also, her lips are not even touching the shaft, like there's a force field holding her away from lip locking the dong. Inconceivable! My overall impression is that something global in your settings is different than mine, or that you are missing some plugins/parameters. Have you gone through both models to make sure that all of the plugins are working?

None of them show any errors except what's show in one of the screen shots. Those shouldn't cause this, though.
Which settings might affect this? I tested on a completely fresh installation.
Here's what Silver BJ looks like during that command.
Screenshot 2022-03-05 071742.png

Last edited:
If I enable high quality physics it no longer pops out. I don't thinks this looks like it's intended though, right? (DT command)
Screenshot 2022-03-05 073322.png

If I enable high quality physics it no longer pops out. I don't thinks this looks like it's intended though, right? (DT command)
View attachment 102808
I had a feeling it was a physics problem. I've been through that before. That actually looks correct. She really puts her chin down toward her chest as the reaches the tip. That move feels awesome if you have an onahole with a tongue and an SR6.

None of them show any errors except what's show in one of the screen shots. Those shouldn't cause this, though.
Which settings might affect this? I tested on a completely fresh installation.
Here's what Silver BJ looks like during that command.
View attachment 102809
Those look correct to me for Deepthroat. I've never seen any errors in that interface. The only bug I've found with Silver BJ is that if make it go really slow, it will freeze up and stop working. I guess she gets bored. LOL!

I had a feeling it was a physics problem. I've been through that before. That actually looks correct. She really puts her chin down toward her chest as the reaches the tip. That move feels awesome if you have an onahole with a tongue and an SR6.
It's a bit excessive, don't you think? This is from a 100% fresh download with the attached settings. //edit: uploaded the wrong video but the animation looked the same
My CPU hurts but it mostly works now. My SR6 is the reason I want to get this scene to run smoothly. ;)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-05 071742.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-05 071742.png
    303.4 KB · Views: 0
It's a bit excessive, don't you think? This is from a 100% fresh download with the attached settings. //edit: uploaded the wrong video but the animation looked the same
My CPU hurts but it mostly works now. My SR6 is the reason I want to get this scene to run smoothly. ;)
View attachment 102815
It may look excessive, and IRL it might not be the best, but the way the motion get's translated to the SR6 is really goooood. However, the onahole I have, Geki-Fera Azuma Rin , may be what makes it feel so great, but it's not available anymore and I'm bummed. I have the La Bocca also, and it's not quite the same because La Bocca's tongue is softer, smaller and further back in the throat. If you find the motion not to your liking, you can adjust the commands in the Voice Control plugin to have limits that feel better to you. The exact angle that you enter your toy makes a pretty big difference, too. It's process of finding just the right configuration that let's the full range of motion happen while not popping you out or bending you in uncomfortable ways.

I actually tried that but couldn't get it just right. Also, I can't keep up with your updates doing that. :)

I actually tried that but couldn't get it just right. Also, I can't keep up with your updates doing that. :)
I tested the scene out paying particular attention to the Deepthroat moves, and I think you're right, it's a bit extreme. It seems that the plugin moves her chin down pretty far even with the Head X Angle Max set much lower, so I have determined that a -20 degree limit gets better results, instead of the -2.13 limit have been using. I'll work on another update and make that change. In the meantime, you can change that limit in the voice control on the male character and let me know how that works for you. Thanks for the feedback!

I tested the scene out paying particular attention to the Deepthroat moves, and I think you're right, it's a bit extreme. It seems that the plugin moves her chin down pretty far even with the Head X Angle Max set much lower, so I have determined that a -20 degree limit gets better results, instead of the -2.13 limit have been using. I'll work on another update and make that change. In the meantime, you can change that limit in the voice control on the male character and let me know how that works for you. Thanks for the feedback!
Thank you, mate. I'll play around with the range limits to see which values work for me. Even after the changes to my physics settings, the current unmodified version leads to erratic movements of my SR6.

Last edited:
Thank you, mate. I'll play around with the range limits to see which values work for me. Even after the changes to my physics settings, the current unmodified version leads to erratic movements of my SR6.
do the erratic movements happen when she is at the top teasing the tip or do they happen throughout the range? The way there Tcode controller works interprets collider positions and when she’s just at the very tip that’s when I have observed the movement getting erratic because the colliders are just barely touching. However there are lots of reasons internal to the SR6 that I have seen cause weird movements also. Be sure you have first done testing with the MOSA website to verify the SR6 is working well. In the tcode Controller the first time I got it set up I figured out that I had to mess around with all of the sliders to get everything working correctly because in its default state it was not calibrated correctly.

do the erratic movements happen when she is at the top teasing the tip or do they happen throughout the range? The way there Tcode controller works interprets collider positions and when she’s just at the very tip that’s when I have observed the movement getting erratic because the colliders are just barely touching. However there are lots of reasons internal to the SR6 that I have seen cause weird movements also. Be sure you have first done testing with the MOSA website to verify the SR6 is working well. In the tcode Controller the first time I got it set up I figured out that I had to mess around with all of the sliders to get everything working correctly because in its default state it was not calibrated correctly.
That only happens when it would have popped out before I enabled high quality physics.
Other than that, the upwards movement gets stuck for a couple of frames two to three times along the way. You can see it on the animation but it's more pronounced on the robot's movements.

That only happens when it would have popped out before I enabled high quality physics.
Other than that, the upwards movement gets stuck for a couple of frames two to three times along the way. You can see it on the animation but it's more pronounced on the robot's movements.
Well it may be that your system is not able to render quickly enough to provide smooth movement. I'm not sure. Have you set up the firmware in your SR6 to update at 330Hz? Wanking this way is very technical.

Well it may be that your system is not able to render quickly enough to provide smooth movement. I'm not sure. Have you set up the firmware in your SR6 to update at 330Hz? Wanking this way is very technical.
I don't think so. It happens at the same positions on every stroke. This is without the SR6 being connected or the plugin running. That being said, my bottleneck in VaM is definitely the CPU.

Last edited:
I don't think so. It happens at the same positions on every stroke. This is without the SR6 being connected or the plugin running. That being said, my bottleneck in VaM is definitely the CPU.

View attachment 103354
I have observed some jerky motions from the Silver BJ plugin that have come and gone and random times. When I first started this scene, I didn't like the Silver BJ plugin because all the moves were jerky and anytime she changed the moves, it was always a lurch. For unknown reasons, that resolved one day and almost never comes up for me anymore.
Last night the cock popped out of her mouth during the Please Me mode, which I have never had happen before, but it only happened one time and I had a blast anyway.😊 The day before, when I loaded the scene, the model loaded as a strange hybrid of Lara and the default female which I never had in the scene, so strange things happen sometimes that I have no explanation for. Have you tried my other scene, BJ Fantasy? It uses an older version of the Tcode Controller plugin that enables twist and it's quite a ride.

Did you try https://github.com/Yoooi0/ToySerialController
It's a bit more elaborate than Tempest's plugin and supports twist as well. Should give you better performance, too.
I did try this a while back, and I just tried the current (v16) release, but it does not accurately reproduce the model's head movements the way the Tcode Controller does in Blow Me Suck Me. There are head pitching movements that move the tongue around the tip and over the top that ToySerialController does not reproduce. I this may be because Tcode controller uses colliders to calculate movement and TSC does not. When I started making this scene, I spent a long time just playing around with Collider Editor while I had my SR6 connected just so I could see how the colliders affected the movements. I tuned up the male and female colliders so that the moves I saw in the scene were the moves the SR6 was making before I made the rest of the scene, so it's been designed from the ground up to work with Tcode v3.

Back
Top Bottom