Beam Me Up

Scenes Beam Me Up

Farger

Invaluable member
Featured Contributor
Reactions
Farger submitted a new resource:

Beam Me Up - sci-fi

This scene starts off onboard a spaceship and includes a console and button to teleport to the planet surface (see first picture below). On the planet there is a button on the console to transport back to the ship. Over time, I will look to add more locations to teleport to in this resource.

Special thanks to @mspeck01 for the concept of this scene and for sharing sound assets.

Credits to @URthe1 for the ship and background scenes. See VAR...

Read more about this resource...

You know the standard joke about this, right?

"Beam me up, Scotty."
"Very funny, now beam up my clothes!"
:ROFLMAO:

You know the standard joke about this, right?

"Beam me up, Scotty."
"Very funny, now beam up my clothes!"
:ROFLMAO:
My favorite variation of this phrase is "Beam me up Scotty, this planet sucks." Please let me know if this scene is working okay, I am not sure how well flipping between subscenes will work out.

I heard it as being when Kirk gets transported to Earth in the 20th Century, he says, "Beam me up Scotty. There's no sign of intelligent life down here." :rolleyes:

The scene works fine. The transition from planet to ship and back is a little abrupt. I'm not sure if there's a way to do a fade on that. You can also beam her up without the dress! With some elf ears dialed in, she could definitely pass for Vulcan.

Edit: Some scenes do a fade by turning off all the lights, then bringing them up again.

Last edited:
Farger updated Beam Me Up with a new update entry:

Scene 2 adds enhancements and underground particle lab

- This update includes Scene 2 which makes the following changes:
-- Added more particle effects to the main ship
-- Included new enhanced transporter effect
-- Added VamOverlays by @hazmhox to smooth scene transitions
-- Added a new third location, this is an underground particle lab that can be selected on the planet surface

View attachment 248612View attachment 248611
View attachment 248613

Read the rest of this update entry...

Back
Top Bottom