Beyond The Aquila Rift

Scenes Beyond The Aquila Rift

Nicho

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Nicho submitted a new resource:

Beyond The Aquila Rift - POV Scene

This is my first upload of a scene so if anything is broken please forgive and let me know!

View attachment 47302

Ideally this is a first-person VR experience so I suggest resetting your view prior to loading the scene to start at the correct position, also toggling VR hands off.

Greta is a morph of Ddamm's beautiful Chloe, but is inspired from a certain Netflix show. (I hope some of you will get the reference!)

I suggest not touching Greta with the VR hands, as it might...

Read more about this resource...

This was fun! I hope you dont mind but i noticed some things and also ways it could be extended :)

Observations:
  • Person 2 /male should be called Thom lol
  • Episode theme tune could loop maybe.
  • Consider lowering the mirror ceiling? it is too far away to see?
  • the male look arms are stuck in the floor causing jerking. Consider removing them or disabling collision to stop this.
  • Consider using improved POV in your scenes if you want first person or you get all types of glitches.
  • Maybe add a button to speed up the first part of the scene as well?
Question:
Is the penis going from dry to wet and if so is that just the jackaroo but with gloss ?
How did you make the planet move? is that a rotating skybox?

Ideas:
I was sad that at the end when you see her silhouette against space that she didn't become the ant spider.
As the show is horror and really disturbing. So I did a quick fix to make that happen lol :-D

As you can see i did a sketch of the ant spider based on the animation design and then cut it out and then added it to vam as an transparent image panel. This could easily be animated this as well ...so it be moving. Just add it in as a gif.
I would love to hear your take on this....

antmonster.jpg
low res

a.jpg
if you know the monster well you'll know there is a human shape in the torso middle which in silouhette could be used to look like the girl and then the legs could extend...

b.jpg
...and then it could rise itself up behind her....revealing her true identity.
Maybe a little flickering static too as its all an illusion.
Then the screen fades and VAM title appears.
This would not be scary as it be at the very end but it be a cool ending and directly relevant to the source material.

Just ideas...but all possible and not difficult if you want to take it to the next level of horror :D

Gif of idea attached:

Attachments

• antmonster.gif
    antmonster.gif
    8.6 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Awesome scene mate!
Might need a bit of tweak for the overall lighting, and you could also get something closer to the original scene by having fun with spacedust like this :)
Quick and dirty shot, just particles added to the scene.

(Depth is the most important thing in VR, the more you play with it, the better the scene feels)

beyond-the-aquila-rift.png

Awesome scene mate!
Might need a bit of tweak for the overall lighting, and you could also get something closer to the original scene by having fun with spacedust like this :)
Quick and dirty shot, just particles added to the scene.

(Depth is the most important thing in VR, the more you play with it, the better the scene feels)

View attachment 49140
This is cool. If the op could add this and a version of my true identity I feel they would nearly be there haha A real neat idea I hope they develop a little more. If not ill certainly have a go with spacedust and see how that goes.

Cool resource btw. thanks for sharing :)

Wow. Just wow. This experience blew me away. This was so good that I immediately made an account so I could come here and praise your work.

The model was gorgeous. Although, I don't know how she compares to the actress from the show since it's been a while since I've seen it. The slow burn of the experience from one sequence to the next really built up the anticipation. The lighting was superb, letting you only see what really matters in the scene. And when the music played . . . I got chills.

I have a few criticisms though. I was hoping this would turn into erotic horror and kept waiting for her true form to be revealed or teased. Please add at least a teaser of her true form. Perhaps in the way that was suggested above. Also, I think that the music played too early. You should have the music start when she gets off of you and end when she walks back into the darkness. That would have been way more impactful. Also, I like the suggestion of space dust being added to the scene.

Thanks so much for making this. This was more than smut. This was art. I will be watching your career with great interest!

Doesnt work for me, its a black screen. I have all dependenciesbut I get those errors:

Code:
!> Plugin file AcidBubbles.Timeline.218:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file hazmhox.vammoan.3:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/VAMMoan.cslist does not exist
!> Plugin file hazmhox.vammoan.3:/Custom/Scripts/VAMMoan/VAMMoan.cslist does not exist

Help.

Last edited:
Doesnt work for me, its a black screen. I have all dependenciesbut I get those errors:

Code:
!> Plugin file AcidBubbles.Timeline.218:/Custom/Scripts/AcidBubbles/Timeline/VamTimeline.AtomAnimation.cslist does not exist

Help.
i dont think the creator supports their work :? pm me if you dont get help and ill sort you out.

Back
Top Bottom