Resources/Guide Learning VAM programming starting at the beginning and beyond

Guides Resources/Guide Learning VAM programming starting at the beginning and beyond

ThaHellHound

Featured Contributor
Reactions
ThaHellHound submitted a new resource:

Resources/Guide Learning VAM programming starting at the beginning and beyond - Learning VAM programming at the beginning and beyond

I noticed that there is very little information at time of writing on how to start coding scripts for VAM. On my journey of becoming more advanced in VAM script programming while learning I am creating this guide from the beginning. I will update this guide with more content and useful information or resources to help with the journey into VAM programming if there is enough interest of course I will be updating this guide.

What you need to learn first before even attempting to write...​

Read more about this resource...

I really, really support this initiative but someone really has to just write up on VAM's inherent objects and functions first. I know how to code a little bit but I am completely baffled by how to actually interact with VAM's stuff.

@BigBoobCoomBlast69 lol for your nickname! But yes I seriously considered writing a detailed guide but with vam 2 coming and no major incentive to do such a guide, I dropped it. There has been multiple things guides and examples but really good unity understanding and ability to use ilspy will do much more than what you could achieve with a big documentation (which is much harder to do than you'd think). There is definitely room to get people started more easily though. In my humble opinion, of course.

How can I integrate MacGruber´s utility code in Visual Studio? I am getting error messages CS2001, CS0246 (namespace name MacGruber not found) etc..

Back
Top Bottom