Looks Frieren: Beyond Journey's End

Noc_This

Featured Contributor
Reactions
Twitter
NocThis18
Noc_This submitted a new resource:

Frieren: Beyond Journey's End - Frieren

My fan version of Frieren from the anime "Frieren: Beyond Journey's End" just download Noc_This.Frieren.1.var, Noc_This.Frieren_clothes_paid_dependencies.1.var for paid clothes has paid clothes in your installations

• Note: The "Noc_This.Frieren_clothes_paid_dependencies" skin requires the "Noc_This.Frieren" scene...

Read more about this resource...

The world need a Fren too please ! Great model as always !
(edit : you did her too, what a legend !)

The world need a Fren too please ! Great model as always !
(edit : you did her too, what a legend !)
Yes, I was going to prepare her for tomorrow, but I might be late because I'm going to have to change Frieren a little so she doesn't look childlike.

Last edited:
Downloaded all dependencies and i have 2 scene.
1703196144253.png
Doesn't matter which one i load, she's naked. No clothes at all. Like nowhere not just in the scene.

You should make her a 90old granny just to be sure :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Great work by the way, Peach is still my favorite by far, but your works are amazing. 10/10

Daily reminder to the jannies that depictions of 18 year olds, are in fact, completely legal. It's ridiculous to think that a girl has to be in her mid 20's or look like a bimbo with lip fillers/ect in order to be considered acceptable to the jannies here.

All I can say is that I'm glad I got v1 prior to the jannie shakedown, as she is much cuter as originally depicted.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom