• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Better testical / scrotal physics.

slickhardflex

Reactions
It's probably been suggested before and I probably can't provide enough detail or use the exact terminology required to give a better detailed explanation on how the physics should be improved, but if testicle/scrotum physics could be improved similarly to the way breasts work, that would be incredible.
Foreskin could also be improved on quite a bit I find.
If this thread is superfluous/redundant at all then feel free to remove it, thanks for your time.

Hi,
unfortunately the male figure has some basic errors like missing colliders, distorted testicles, a.s.o. It never has got as much love as the female figure. This is a known bug, but the female figure and other features had always priority in the VaM development. This is no criticism, it was how it was, back in that time. We all wanted new exiting features.
As you may know, the developer(s) of VaM is (are) in the middle of developing a brand new, comletely re-written version of VaM. Untill that long-awaited future Version, we will (most likely) see no fix for those issues any more.

But can't we fix that ( perhaps a Pro VAM Coder ) in adding colliders or at least get them physical correct behaving?
The behavior of testicles is currently not acceptable at all in my opinion.

The Tests twist and turn and move to whatever direction even moving leg or posing.

I would highly appreciate a Testicles Pro workflow from anyone to offer Goal > What is max possible using VAM ?
It's just that they look so damn ugly twisting on and on ;)

With all the great releases on current VAM i'd sure like to have a normal physics State with male Gens, especially if i hear that VAM 2 will be incompatible with current VAM..

Last edited:
Hi,
unfortunately the male figure has some basic errors like missing colliders, distorted testicles, a.s.o. It never has got as much love as the female figure. This is a known bug, but the female figure and other features had always priority in the VaM development. This is no criticism, it was how it was, back in that time. We all wanted new exiting features.
As you may know, the developer(s) of VaM is (are) in the middle of developing a brand new, comletely re-written version of VaM. Untill that long-awaited future Version, we will (most likely) see no fix for those issues any more.
We can only hope that it will arrive in the new build! I'm excited to see what will come, in the meantime of course I will be able to deal with not having these issues fixed! Thanks so much for the reply TToby!
But can't we fix that ( perhaps a Pro VAM Coder ) in adding colliders or at least get them physical correct behaving?
The behavior of testicles is currently not acceptable at all in my opinion.

The Tests twist and turn and move to whatever direction even moving leg or posing.

I would highly appreciate a Testicles Pro workflow from anyone to offer Goal > What is max possible using VAM ?
It's just that they look so damn ugly twisting on and on ;)

Future: 2022:
Let's see of course how VAM 2 or what ZHFX's also highly awaited VAM Competitor Software will technical offer.

With all the great releases on current VAM i'd sure like to have a normal physics State with male Gens, especially if i hear that VAM 2 will be incompatible with current VAM..
I agree completely, what they have done right somewhat is at least being able to morph them and shape them to have a bit more detail. Though the colliders interactions cause the things to just fly up through the dick quite often, clipping through mesh. I can only hope that a lot of the assets used and produced by many creators will still be compatible with the next version as loads of creators have done a gargantuan amount of work already for VAM.

Thx.

I really wonder that we never hear anything from Meshed VR in 90% of the Threads although Goal has been "to be more active "with us VAM End Users.

So sad that such Male physics behavior is ignored for years in Virt a Mate Developement.

Last edited:
@Lione as I have understand it, Meshed VR is working his ass off to finish VaM V2. He mentioned that he will lock himself into his coding cage and throw away the key, till V2 is out.

@Lione as I have understand it, Meshed VR is working his ass off to finish VaM V2. He mentioned that he will lock himself into his coding cage and throw away the key, till V2 is out.
that was two years ago, where have we got now!!

Back
Top Bottom