Wet hair (texture and maybe physics)

You can do this already in VaM, but I don't think this will work with every hair you find. I will give you two examples of one being dry and other one being wet. You can change the look of the hair itself and make it look more 'wet'. Sorry for my late respond, I never saw this topic before.

Here is my character dry.

1664203682.jpg

And here she is wet.

1664204116.jpg

You can do this already in VaM, but I don't think this will work with every hair you find. I will give you two examples of one being dry and other one being wet. You can change the look of the hair itself and make it look more 'wet'. Sorry for my late respond, I never saw this topic before.

Here is my character dry.

View attachment 159828

And here she is wet.

View attachment 159829
Thanks! How did you achieve this? Is there a wet hair texture add-on?

Thanks! How did you achieve this? Is there a wet hair texture add-on?

No, I just did this myself by just changing some parameters of the hair. When you go to the 'hair' tab and see all the different hairstyles, click on a hair that you wanna activate. When it's checked and the character wears that hairstyle, click on 'customize' in the same tab. Then a new windows will open and then you can change all the hair parameters. Play with 'scalp materials', 'Lighting' and 'look'.

Keep in mind, a hairstyle or a clothing piece needs to be activated first (character needs to wear it) before you customize it. The wetness of the clothing works exactly the same. I also made the skin more 'glossy' and put a wet skin (little drops) over it, it's named Geoshell Wet skin. I can link it to you if you want.

But please, be aware not every hairstyle will act the same, especially the physics. Same goes for the clothing.

Just play with the settings and you will get the hang of it. It looks difficult but it's very easy. It took me less then two minutes.
Vam1.jpg

Vam2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom