Better pussy structure editor?

I don't use the editor at all. I usually edit the texture of the genitals. It is an easy 2D job with Photoshop, but it needs some initial try & error to find out what looks good or not.

If you use FaceGen to create your textures, there is a very simple trick to automatically create a genital texture, too. Make the first FaceGen run with the body texture like usual, then rename the newly created body texture to not overwrite it, then make a second run in FaceGen with selecting the genital texture instead of the body texture. Ready.

If you use FaceGen to create your textures, there is a very simple trick to automatically create a genital texture, too. Make the first FaceGen run with the body texture like usual, then rename the newly created body texture to not overwrite it, then make a second run in FaceGen with selecting the genital texture instead of the body texture. Ready.

Which facegen should i use? I heard there is like pro home version?

You can use FaceGen Artist Pro 2.1 or 3. Only the Artist Pro version has the automatic conversion to DAZ3D characters. We need Genesis 2 now and Genesis 8 later with VaM 2.x, and only Artist Pro 3 has the new Genesis 8 support AFAIK.

Hint: The version 3 has the issue to only export (face) textures in a resolution that matches the input photo. So if you want to get 4000x4000 DAZ/VaM textures, you most likely have to upscale the input Photo. Version 2 matches the output face texture to the input face texture.

There are tutorials somewhere here in the community for FaceGen. You are welcome to ask questions. It is easy for a first quick success, but if your want to go further, you have to do some prae- and post- processing. Don't be too disappointed about the head morphs. hey always needs a lot of editing in VaM, but IMHO they are a good starting point.

Back
Top Bottom