• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Best riding on bed or in chair scenes that are mocap and voiced? Which are the best?

Battletoad08

Reactions
Im looking for peoples opinions on the best riding scenes. So far my favorite are the cuddle mocap scenes, they arent free but the model, the mocap, the voices are great. I haven't found anything else even close. I figured there would be tons as I been out of the game over a year.
Im looking for ones that are more than 10 seconds long, not just a looping animation.

They dont even need to be mocap as long as the animations are nice!

What is everyone favorites?

Thanks.

Last edited:
KittyMocap has made a lot of great riding scenes. Here are some of my favorites.

Bed/Lying Down:

In Chair:

And even though these aren't mocap I highly recommend these ones by ascorad as well.

jyy is another awesome scene creator to possibly look into. Some of the best riding scenes from them are "2 Minutes More", "One Night", "Watermelon Girl", "Travelers", and "Butterflies."

KittyMocap has made a lot of great riding scenes. Here are some of my favorites.

Bed/Lying Down:

In Chair:

And even though these aren't mocap I highly recommend these ones by ascorad as well.

jyy is another awesome scene creator to possibly look into. Some of the best riding scenes from them are "2 Minutes More", "One Night", "Watermelon Girl", "Travelers", and "Butterflies."
Thanks, ill check them out! Seems like there would be tons more!

It depends on what you are going for, I am a big fan of Cuddle and Kitty as well but their scenes seem like they might be better for VR and seem too realistic to real life sex in my opinion (I am bias as I love scenes that are heavy with plug-ins and effects with automated expressions simulated animations outside of mocap, camrides, ect ect.)
And in terms of my personal preference (non-VR user), i would put C&G Studios and Ispinox as the creators not yet mentioned in this thread as my recommendations, as they make scenes that are desktop friendly. Cuddle and Kitty are still in my top 10 list for sure, but they do not make scenes that i find myself constantly going back to and admiring.

For free scenes:
My favorites are the lapdance teasing with surprise sex at the end. AbcTits (no longer on the hub) and AlpacaLaps (still on the hub) are the kings of that genre in my opinion and their scenes set the tone of what I liked about VAM, and what I hope to someday accomplish (currently I am just learning from them and enjoy their scenes by adding cam rides to it, or adjusting the triggers to their scenes to make them work better/to my liking). As menitoned earlier ascorad is also on the top tier of free scenes as well, and I love the animation videos they have and learned alot from them.

For Paid:
I would put Ispinox is my favorite non-mocap, and C&G Studios is my favorite Mocap, both are great..
I originally did not think i would liked C&G that much from their free content available, but after seeing their paid mocap scenes..... it changed my mind about mocap recently and I think I maybe a fan of mocap scenes..... their content is extensive so I have not gotten thru all of it yet but my favorites so far from them have to be this one, as the scene is similiar to Alpacalaps and ABCtit's style where the girl is teasing the guy and eventually has sex with them:
But they have atleast 10+ scenes like that and maybe even more.... it is hard to tell as their paid scene library is so large (for sure the highest value patreon from all of the ones I have subbed too so far). I really liked how the FX's and lighting make the models look more realistic and the fast movements and twerk/dances/bootyshaking really pushes the VAM engine.

For Value:
Kitty or C&G both have an extreme amount of paid scenes:
I went on a patreon spree this month hitting up both "scene" and "looks" from creators that had alot of Paid content as well as free content, and i have over 1300+ var's to go thru because of it..... I am not sure if I will ever get through it.... but Kitty and C&G for sure have the most scenes in terms of amount... but I highly recommend subbing to alot of patreons at once just to get a good idea of what is out there. As i mentioned before I was not a big fan of C&G originally... but sometimes you never know until you try it. And keep in mind that even my recommendations are small.... there are many more out there that I have not mentioned.

I am also open for recommendations!!! I hope people have more to add as I am looking for more creators to become patreons too.

Last edited:
I got you Fam!

CuddleMocap is Paid but has a stack of good well polished scenes and you will not regret the purchase...

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/cyberpunk-cowgirl-part-1.44968/
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/sex-on-a-cruise.31695/
https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/looping-couch-ride.41045/

As others have mentioned C&G and KittyMocap are extreme value for money memberships with more than enough material to last a lifetime. If you tight for cash tho.... VzR3d has a nice scene, if its not mocap, you wouldn't know.

https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/the-gift-of-love.43774/

Happy Fapping!
V

ZenMocap is one to check out for sure, the mocaps are wild, he has video previews on all his stuff and they all have actual audio of the sex being recorded during mocap. Not English but still good shit though.

Back
Top Bottom