Many different poses in one scene

hanstahl123

Reactions
Hello everyone

i need help to understand how i can create a scene with many different poses on different places with buttons to change.

my idea is to create a TK17 in realistic graphics and animations.
Hope somebody can help me to understand how it could work

Hello everyone

i need help to understand how i can create a scene with many different poses on different places with buttons to change.

my idea is to create a TK17 in realistic graphics and animations.
Hope somebody can help me to understand how it could work
The best and the most efficient way is to use Timeline and its save pose feature

Hey, yes thats a good idea. And I tried it, but i dont know how to set it in timeline or wherever, that the models reload first. If the timeline goes from Animation 1 to animation 2 the modeks slide through the Room :D than there are different bugs. Could you explain me, how I use the save pose feature maybe? That would be great

Hey, yes thats a good idea. And I tried it, but i dont know how to set it in timeline or wherever, that the models reload first. If the timeline goes from Animation 1 to animation 2 the modeks slide through the Room :D than there are different bugs. Could you explain me, how I use the save pose feature maybe? That would be great
Add timeline plugin to your character, position your character the way you want,
in timeline go to pose screen and click "Use current pose" and enable "Apply pose on transition"
Create new animation in timeline, reposition your character and do the same thing (go to pose screen and click "Use current pose" and enable "Apply pose on transition")
Now when you play/switch between your animations it will jump to saved pose position

There is just one thing, if I click "Use merge Load" and "apply..." and I make a head as a target and wanna move it in timeline, it doesnt move anymore, so the "PLay" function doesnt begin :(

There is just one thing, if I click "Use merge Load" and "apply..." and I make a head as a target and wanna move it in timeline, it doesnt move anymore, so the "PLay" function doesnt begin :(
I am not sure, make sure that your head position/rotation control is on before you save your pose maybe

Back
Top Bottom