BepInEx Issue?

Reactions
I have my BepInEx folder here...VAM>VaM_Updater>BepInEx

I inadvertently copied the folder here...VAM>BepInEx

Now all my plugins in every scene are showing up highlighted in red and are inactive. Meaning, I can view the scenes, but there is no motion, effects, etc. I deleted the BepInEx folder I accidentally copied to VAM>BepInEx and restarted VAM, but that didn't solve the issue. When I try to reload the plugins in the Plugins tab, I get error messages and they do no reload.

Any idea how to fix this?

Below is an example of an error log when trying to reload a scene plugin...

!> Compile of FlyRoxy.ATaleOfTwoFriends.3:/Custom/Scripts/CycleForce.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS]: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory 'C:\VAM\VaM_Updater\BepInEx\patchers' not found.
at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectoriesRecurse (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, System.Collections.ArrayList all) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Utility.TryResolveDllAssembly[Assembly] (System.Reflection.AssemblyName assemblyName, System.String directory, System.Func`2 loader, System.Reflection.Assembly& assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Utility.TryResolveDllAssembly (System.Reflection.AssemblyName assemblyName, System.String directory, System.Reflection.Assembly& assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.LocalResolve (System.Object sender, System.ResolveEventArgs args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.AppDomain.DoAssemblyResolve (System.String name, Boolean refonly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.AppDomain:LoadAssembly (string,System.Security.Policy.Evidence,bool)
at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString, System.Security.Policy.Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean refonly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.AppDomain:Load (string)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.DynamicLoader.LoadAssemblyFile (System.String assembly, Boolean isImplicitReference) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.AssemblyReferencesLoader`1[T].LoadReferencesCore (Mono.CSharp.ModuleContainer module, .T& corlib_assembly, System.Collections.Generic.List`1& loaded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.DynamicLoader.LoadReferences (Mono.CSharp.ModuleContainer module) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsDriver.Compile (System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder& assembly, System.AppDomain domain, Boolean generateInMemory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsCompiler.CompileFromSettings (Mono.CSharp.CompilerSettings settings, Boolean generateInMemory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 in at [0, 0]

i figured it out.

to close the loop, i created a new subfolder in BepInEx call Patchers and copied the file 0Harmony_BepInEx4.dll to it and now the plugins are recognized and are working correctly. now f'n clue how that happened?! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom