• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

BepInEx Issue?

Reactions
I have my BepInEx folder here...VAM>VaM_Updater>BepInEx

I inadvertently copied the folder here...VAM>BepInEx

Now all my plugins in every scene are showing up highlighted in red and are inactive. Meaning, I can view the scenes, but there is no motion, effects, etc. I deleted the BepInEx folder I accidentally copied to VAM>BepInEx and restarted VAM, but that didn't solve the issue. When I try to reload the plugins in the Plugins tab, I get error messages and they do no reload.

Any idea how to fix this?

Below is an example of an error log when trying to reload a scene plugin...

!> Compile of FlyRoxy.ATaleOfTwoFriends.3:/Custom/Scripts/CycleForce.cs failed. Errors:
!> [CS]: System.IO.DirectoryNotFoundException: Directory 'C:\VAM\VaM_Updater\BepInEx\patchers' not found.
at System.IO.Directory.GetFileSystemEntries (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, FileAttributes mask, FileAttributes attrs) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories (System.String path, System.String searchPattern) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectoriesRecurse (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, System.Collections.ArrayList all) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.IO.Directory.GetDirectories (System.String path, System.String searchPattern, SearchOption searchOption) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Utility.TryResolveDllAssembly[Assembly] (System.Reflection.AssemblyName assemblyName, System.String directory, System.Func`2 loader, System.Reflection.Assembly& assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Utility.TryResolveDllAssembly (System.Reflection.AssemblyName assemblyName, System.String directory, System.Reflection.Assembly& assembly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at BepInEx.Preloader.PreloaderRunner.LocalResolve (System.Object sender, System.ResolveEventArgs args) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.AppDomain.DoAssemblyResolve (System.String name, Boolean refonly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper managed-to-native) System.AppDomain:LoadAssembly (string,System.Security.Policy.Evidence,bool)
at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString, System.Security.Policy.Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean refonly) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at System.AppDomain.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at (wrapper remoting-invoke-with-check) System.AppDomain:Load (string)
at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load (System.String assemblyString) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.DynamicLoader.LoadAssemblyFile (System.String assembly, Boolean isImplicitReference) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.AssemblyReferencesLoader`1[T].LoadReferencesCore (Mono.CSharp.ModuleContainer module, .T& corlib_assembly, System.Collections.Generic.List`1& loaded) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at Mono.CSharp.DynamicLoader.LoadReferences (Mono.CSharp.ModuleContainer module) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsDriver.Compile (System.Reflection.Emit.AssemblyBuilder& assembly, System.AppDomain domain, Boolean generateInMemory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0
at DynamicCSharp.Compiler.McsCompiler.CompileFromSettings (Mono.CSharp.CompilerSettings settings, Boolean generateInMemory) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 in at [0, 0]

i figured it out.

to close the loop, i created a new subfolder in BepInEx call Patchers and copied the file 0Harmony_BepInEx4.dll to it and now the plugins are recognized and are working correctly. now f'n clue how that happened?! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom