Beach Babysitter

Scenes Beach Babysitter

VamBlaster

Reactions
VamBlaster submitted a new resource:

Beach Babysitter - Spend a day at the beach with your babysitter and then bang her back home!

Introduction:
Hello! This is my THIRD scene releasing to the public. It's built from a pool of free assets into the story described below. This release is heavily story driven and I hope you enjoy it! Check out the screenshots to see what's in store!

Story:
Jin (or Jon) is 18 years old but his mom still thinks he needs a babysitter. So she hires a 23 year old babysitter to take him to the beach while she goes to work. Spend a day with your babysitter at the beach in Part 1, engaging in...

Read more about this resource...

I was not ready for Al on tv. As soon as I seen him, I immediately heard his voice in my head, "IT'S GONNA RAIN." 10/10, will play again!

I like this.. But there are some strange things that occur for me in the scene. I'm stuck in the middle of the scene and cant rotate my view to look around or advance the scene.
I figured I'd try to posses the male body. When My head goes to his location. all is well. untill I select an activity. the body moves but my camera view stays in the area I last possesed him ( i tried this a few spots. Embody was no different either) This was the only scene Id ever encountered this kinda glitch so I looked in the navigation settings to see what you might have done differently. There wasn't anything different from my settings so I gotta ask.. what may you have done differently cuz this has me stumped :)
I like the concept of the scene. I like these story scenes... I just cant move around in it or posses the dude :)

I like this.. But there are some strange things that occur for me in the scene. I'm stuck in the middle of the scene and cant rotate my view to look around or advance the scene.
I figured I'd try to posses the male body. When My head goes to his location. all is well. untill I select an activity. the body moves but my camera view stays in the area I last possesed him ( i tried this a few spots. Embody was no different either) This was the only scene Id ever encountered this kinda glitch so I looked in the navigation settings to see what you might have done differently. There wasn't anything different from my settings so I gotta ask.. what may you have done differently cuz this has me stumped :)
I like the concept of the scene. I like these story scenes... I just cant move around in it or posses the dude :)

Which scene (Part 1 or 2) and which activity are you trying to choose? Or is it all of them? Are you using the built in possess option or are you using Passenger plugin? I will test this also. Thanks!

Update. Initially it was just in the 1rst one. I just did the second one and the same thing happened. that My camera view was stuck in the center like in #1. I completed the scene though and I noticed that on its second play-though and after that, the positioning wasn't as buggy.. I could atleast hover around in the area. I havnt checked yet if the same thing would happen with number 1. I think its the embody and passenger settings that are wierd from my end. Like. when I'm in possess mode. I cant select options. I have to Dispossess the atom, make my section, repossess the dude. Doing that I m still stuck playing in Edit mode.

I think you werent trying to have this scene be in first person mode anyway though so no worries. I just got used to everything being 1rst person.

Some things to consider though is that in the second one. The seating sex position is inline with the options to select the next animation and the Options are behind the player for the couch sex option too. Difficult to select when the player is moving at least for first person viewing.

Im going to see now if I just run it through for number 1 and if I can move around when it's done like in Number 2.

Ill see if the passenger Plug in is any different too. I used the standard posses and the recent embody

Update. Initially it was just in the 1rst one. I just did the second one and the same thing happened. that My camera view was stuck in the center like in #1. I completed the scene though and I noticed that on its second play-though and after that, the positioning wasn't as buggy.. I could atleast hover around in the area. I havnt checked yet if the same thing would happen with number 1. I think its the embody and passenger settings that are wierd from my end. Like. when I'm in possess mode. I cant select options. I have to Dispossess the atom, make my section, repossess the dude. Doing that I m still stuck playing in Edit mode.

I think you werent trying to have this scene be in first person mode anyway though so no worries. I just got used to everything being 1rst person.

Some things to consider though is that in the second one. The seating sex position is inline with the options to select the next animation and the Options are behind the player for the couch sex option too. Difficult to select when the player is moving at least for first person viewing.

Im going to see now if I just run it through for number 1 and if I can move around when it's done like in Number 2.

Ill see if the passenger Plug in is any different too. I used the standard posses and the recent embody

Thanks for your input. Admittedly I didn't do much testing in posses mode, as I intended the scene characters to be locked in what they do especially for the animations. For POV I normally use the plugins "Improved POV" and "Passenger", that way you can experience the scene through the eyes of the main character without having to accidentally flail around like in regular possess mode.

I'll have to run through this again and see to make any needed changes, especially for the button interaction issues you mentioned. Thanks!

The hub dependency Infiltron3D.BeachAssetsPack goes to a 404. (Edit: I see this is in the mega file)

Also, just as a suggestion, Embody is AcidBubbles' successor plugin that combines Improved POV and Passenger - you can preconfigure it in the scene to have the same settings as using Passenger, and it works a bit better

The hub dependency Infiltron3D.BeachAssetsPack goes to a 404. (Edit: I see this is in the mega file)

Also, just as a suggestion, Embody is AcidBubbles' successor plugin that combines Improved POV and Passenger - you can preconfigure it in the scene to have the same settings as using Passenger, and it works a bit better

Thanks for the update. Yeah I noticed that beach asset VAR was pulled by the creator. It's still available in my full mega download, however. You won't be missing much if you don't have it though, just a blanket and chair lol.

I'll make sure my next upcoming scene (West Indian Club Night) relies on less dependencies. I'm finally comfortable enough with Blender and Unity to just starting making my own props, and there's a ton of free license assets on sketchfab that can be integrated as well.

Back
Top Bottom