Babysitter Scene Pack

Scenes Babysitter Scene Pack

epi.noah

Featured Contributor
Reactions
epi.noah submitted a new resource:

Babysitter Yoga - Wanna watch?

View attachment 204239

Walk around her in VR and just admire the view. One last one before I take a break.
The screenshots are exactly as in VR. No ray tracing, no depth of field, and no post-processing in editing.

View attachment 204240

View attachment 204241

View attachment 204242

View attachment 204243

View attachment 204244

Credits
Thanks to MR (Matt Richard) for the original Mr.Yoga scene...

Read more about this resource...

epi.noah updated Babysitter Yoga with a new update entry:

dependency update, minor tweaks

Script references changed from "Exact Version" to "Min Version". This can shorten the dependency list and should keep future downloaders from having to download old versions of plugins, as long as those plugins don't break backward compatibility. And if they do break backward compatibility, you'll know what version this build was using (the version pointed as "min").

"Performance" lighting improved. The tablet now has a spawn button to take you to the starting point.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Many thanks for the scene. i do have one question though just incase it might be an issue for others. when i loaded it, the chains are not connected to the cuffs but hanging loose. when i poked around i found that each of the Cuff Chain atoms had a missing script "custom/scripts/IKCUA.dll" - i am assuming this might be why the chains are not attached as intended and wanted to make you aware incase it was a file that needed to be packed in the Var. i have never used those plugins before so i have no idea how to attach the chain myself currently.

Depending on your settings, the first time you load the scene, the cuff chains may not work right (because you'll be allowing the IK for Custom Unity Assets plugin to run for the first time). The second time you load the scene, they should work (if you choose "always allow", otherwise the problem will be stuck in a loop).

Back
Top Bottom