MrOrange

Reactions
Website
www.patreon.com
Patreon
mr_orange
Mr. Orange submitted a new resource:

Scene Pack 1-5 V2 - 5 of my scenes in one scene pack version 2

This is version 2 of my scene pack that I posted in the past.
The pack includes my scenes 1-5 reworked and fine tuned, now only on the Hub.

- Standing Missionary
- Lying Missionary
- Ride
- Kneeling Doggy
- Standing Doggy

I reworked the lighting and added a lot of small tweaks, tweaked
dollmaster settings some more and finally changed the dollmaster folder name.

All my scenes feature the option to readjust the genitals and the scene adapts to the scale of the girl.

Enjoy!

Read more about this resource...

nice animation work, have you consider making those scenes as a story, with options to "merge load" between scenes ? VAM loading times are just terrible,

nice animation work, have you consider making those scenes as a story, with options to "merge load" between scenes ? VAM loading times are just terrible,

I considered it, I just don`t have the time for it though. Maybe in the future or someone elese gives it a try.

These files not included.
  • Custom/Assets/semen fluid.assetbundle
  • Custom/Atom/Cube/Textures/M-01/M-D.jpg
  • Custom/Atom/Cube/Textures/M-01/M-S.jpg
  • Custom/Atom/Cube/Textures/M-01/M-B.jpg
  • Custom/Atom/Person/Morphs/female/Head_Reloaded-Lite/MVR_FaceGen_S3.vmi
Please list need packages or use VAR

So how exactly to you load in this scene? I opened the rar inside the rar and put addonpackage custom and saves in the main folder? Did I do wrong? I can load into the bedroom but theres nothing

So how exactly to you load in this scene? I opened the rar inside the rar and put addonpackage custom and saves in the main folder? Did I do wrong? I can load into the bedroom but theres nothing

Copy everything in your VAM Directory.
Find and open the scenes Ingame:
go to saves -> scene -> Mr. Orange

yes,it takes a lot of time to make scenes, I often use your scenes to test models, thank you very much.
I am looking forward to working with you to put my model in your scene and give it to everyone for free.

is there a reason, why the v2 is not in var format any more? i think v1 was 100% var, but unfortunately the latest release is mostly in the old format.

Last edited:
Good day/evening,

I am interested in this scene pack. However, I already have my DollMaster through Easy-Mate IV pack that I installed. Will these modified/alternative DollMaster plugins potentially conflict with my existing DollMaster install? Thanks, have a great day and stay safe!

-RM
"Cogito ergo sum" "I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes, 17th century French philosopher

Good day/evening,

I am interested in this scene pack. However, I already have my DollMaster through Easy-Mate IV pack that I installed. Will these modified/alternative DollMaster plugins potentially conflict with my existing DollMaster install? Thanks, have a great day and stay safe!

-RM
"Cogito ergo sum" "I think, therefore I am" - Rene Descartes, 17th century French philosopher

Hey!
Should not be a problem as it uses my own modified Dollmaster version that is in VAR format.

the var on the hub is still the version from october of last year. did you forget to update the file, or did i miss soemthing?

Back
Top Bottom