• Hello Guest!

We have recently updated our Site Policies regarding the use of Non Commercial content within Paid Content posts. Please read the new policy here.

An offical announcement about this new policy can be read on our Discord.

~The VaMHub Moderation Team
  • Hello Guest!

We posted an announcment regarding upcoming changes to Paid Content submissions.

Please see this thread for more information.

Mega Dance Pack (1) 12 dances 1 scene

Scenes Mega Dance Pack (1) 12 dances 1 scene 1

SoloPop

Featured Contributor
Reactions
SoloPop submitted a new resource:

Mega Dance Pack (1) 12 dances 1 scene - Over 10 mins of smooth natural dance mocap

This pack contains 12 dances. 11 of my previous uploads over the last couple months and new dance #12. Over 10 mins of smooth motion capture animation.
Each dance is between 60-90secs long.

Even if dances aren't your thing. this is a great way to showcase your models. You can also get some pretty organic poses out of the dances too.
View attachment 152086View attachment 152087View attachment 152088View attachment 152089
Open the scene...

Read more about this resource...

I love what you are doing with the dances! Would it be possible to make some shorter repeated clips of 4-10 second dances which can loop indefinitely? Some front (or back) animations of like 4 to 16 bars of music, which preferably would loop indefintely? That way you could chain some of these moves together to get some randomized dancing (which I'm working on). At this point I'm trying to cut some key poses from your dances, but that's pretty hard since not everything is lined up properly.

Last edited:
I love what you are doing with the dances! Would it be possible to make some shorter repeated clips of 4-10 second dances which can loop indefinitely? Some front (or back) animations of like 4 to 16 bars of music, which preferably would loop indefintely? That way you could chain some of these moves together to get some randomized dancing (which I'm working on). At this point I'm trying to cut some key poses from your dances, but that's pretty hard since not everything is lined up properly.

Technically, yes it would be possible. I see where you're going here and it's actually a great idea. I probably won't be uploading any shorter clips anytime soon, if anything I would be making longer ones. You should be able to modify the animations in timeline. I'm sure you know your way around timeline much better than me, as I just started learning and using it. Maybe a senior member may have a better solution for you. Good luck on the project!

If you're still checking in here @SoloPop I was wondering if you could add the option to play the 12 dances in a random order and speed. That would make this excellent scene even better!

Also, being able to remove the YouTube window would be nice also. I don't like using YouTube as the player becuase of the commercials which really break the mood of the dancing.

@SoloPop can you or anyone else tell me where the music is stored? Whenever I load this scene I hear a song called "Anda Si Si" by Jomas. But I never had that song on my PC before so I assume it came with the scene? But if I search for that song on my hard drives nothing comes up. Could it have been labeled as something else? This is quite the mystery.

@SoloPop can you or anyone else tell me where the music is stored? Whenever I load this scene I hear a song called "Anda Si Si" by Jomas. But I never had that song on my PC before so I assume it came with the scene? But if I search for that song on my hard drives nothing comes up. Could it have been labeled as something else? This is quite the mystery.
The music is probably found in the .var file. You can rename the .var to .zip and just unpack it to see what is inside.