• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!
BDSM Dungeon Basement (MMD Stage)

Scenes BDSM Dungeon Basement (MMD Stage)

EZhustler

Reactions
EZhustler submitted a new resource:

BDSM Dungeon Basement (MMD Stage) - A dance stage scene with tracking light, dungeon room, bdsm instruments and dynamic tile wall

DISCRIPTION:
Audiosource with hazmhox's vamaudioanalyzer plugin attached, choose 'Audiosource' atom to play the music to get dynamic spot lights and wall tiles.
The spot lights will track the dancer's position (ChestControl by default, change it as you like).

HOW TO USE:
1. Load one of your looks on the Person atom
2. Use MMD plugin or timeline or other plugins/functions to make the person dance
3. Enjoy!

Preview video:

View attachment 369927

Read more about this resource...

Unfortunately I can't see any of your preview videos :(
1716504980980.png

Using Firefox here. I'm curious if others have the same problem.

I have 2 questions.
1)Who is this girl?
2) For a scene, is it enough to install the timeline plugin and that’s it? And will she begin to take some actions herself, or is something else needed? I opened the stage and saw a white mannequin standing. Will he move, or should I give him animations?

I have 2 questions.
1)Who is this girl?
2) For a scene, is it enough to install the timeline plugin and that’s it? And will she begin to take some actions herself, or is something else needed? I opened the stage and saw a white mannequin standing. Will he move, or should I give him animations?
1. The girl in the preview video is a model calle Mimi and it's made by Dnaddr, you can find him on HUB.
2. This scene is simply a stage made of assets, lights and visual effects, no animations included. The mannequin can be replaced with your own looks. You should use your own animation data, like loading VMD files ( MMD motions) with mmdplayer included in mmd2timeline ( https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/mmd2timeline.28133/ ), or yes, you can also using Timeline plugin to load timeline animations.

I see, but I thought you ALREADY made some kind of animation. But in fact, you just added a girl to the location and decorated it with different lights.

I see, but I thought you ALREADY made some kind of animation. But in fact, you just added a girl to the location and decorated it with different lights.
That's why I called it a STAGE, although I kind of dislike the 'JUST' phrases from you after I took time to make something and share it. My purpose is to offer it to anyone in need, maybe you've just thought it wrongly LoL. After all, no rules says that a scene must include animations.

Last edited:
That's why I called it a STAGE, although I kind of dislike the 'JUST' phrases from you after I took time to make something and share it. My purpose is to offer it to anyone in need, maybe you've just thought it wrongly LoL. After all, no rules says that a scene must include animations.
Well, actually, when we talk about a scene, it ALWAYS means that there should be some kind of animation.
It's like saying that a car doesn't have to have an engine, there's no rule that a car has to have an engine. The steering wheel is there, the wheels are there, the body is there and that’s it. If you push hard, the car will move, but it doesn’t work that way. This is not just a rule, but simply understandable. Or what do you think, if I load a character, give him a pose, set up the light, add a location (asset) and post it here, then do you think that’s a scene? No I do not think so. A scene is just a scene that includes one character doing SOMETHING. And since he doesn't do anything here, it can barely be called a scene. By adding simple animation to the character, even just raising his hand will already be considered a scene.

Since this is MMD Stage, it means you are not completely ready yet. Then why post unfinished material? If you still have something left to do, finish it and show it. I just don't understand your logic.

Well, actually, when we talk about a scene, it ALWAYS means that there should be some kind of animation.
It's like saying that a car doesn't have to have an engine, there's no rule that a car has to have an engine. The steering wheel is there, the wheels are there, the body is there and that’s it. If you push hard, the car will move, but it doesn’t work that way. This is not just a rule, but simply understandable. Or what do you think, if I load a character, give him a pose, set up the light, add a location (asset) and post it here, then do you think that’s a scene? No I do not think so. A scene is just a scene that includes one character doing SOMETHING. And since he doesn't do anything here, it can barely be called a scene. By adding simple animation to the character, even just raising his hand will already be considered a scene.
Dude, that just didn't make any sense...don't talk about ALWAYS, what's a standard about a 'scene'? I don't know who is going to have the official and precise explanation but it is clearly not you or me. I guess maybe the Cambridge dictionary?
{FAE0806E-5A9D-4574-BD56-A77CDB0E42C6}.png

Go search other member's MMD stage scene, you'll see. Besides, I've mentioned there is no animation included in the description, if it is not your 'scene', just simply ignore it other than make a scene about it... You just sounded like if I had charged you for viewing or downloading the stuff and was obliged to satisfy you.
That's funny. I mean your logic.

Go search other member's MMD stage scene, you'll see. Besides, I've mentioned there is no animation included in the description, if it is not your 'scene', just simply ignore it other than make a scene about it... You just sounded like if I had charged you for viewing or downloading the stuff and was obliged to satisfy you.

Dude, that just didn't make any sense...don't talk about ALWAYS, what's a standard about a 'scene'? I don't know who is going to have the official and precise explanation but it is clearly not you or me. I guess maybe the Cambridge dictionary?View attachment 370566
I want to clarify with you. By your logic, if I load a character’s into an empty scene, I add assets for lighting and location. If I do a pose for a character, will that be a scene for you?

I want to clarify with you. By your logic, if I load a character’s into an empty scene, I add assets for lighting and location. If I do a pose for a character, will that be a scene for you?
Yeah, sounds good to me, as long as it's visually nice. Please do it, impress me and share to the community, I will be grateful. After all, an empty scene is also a scene. I'm not trying to define it, but it is what it is.
Oh, and there is another SCENE with no animations which is made by a well-know member: https://hub.virtamate.com/resources/stadium-mmd.43847/
Maybe go ask him as well that since there isn't any animations in it, why it's still categorized as a scene?

Last edited:

You are incorrect. A VaM scene can be an environment without any models or animations. It does not have to have sexual content, either. Please be respectful in your discussion responses, and it might be a good idea to spend some time learning VaM a bit more and ask more questions.

Back
Top Bottom