Au pair gets stuck in the railings at the penthouse

Scenes Au pair gets stuck in the railings at the penthouse

If you include a few pictures to have an idea of what the scenes are like you'll have more people dowloading and reviewing them.

Seems to be something with the URL Audio not loading

1695011397596.png

KevinS updated Au pair gets stuck in the railings at the penthouse with a new update entry:

Tightened collision triggers and more tidying up

Should be easier now to move her around, posing will still require adjustment to the animations however. Switching out to another look should hopefully not need anything though, triggers are now all well adjusted and locked to the body hopefully. I welcome any suggestions or improvements, thank you. Will include some screenshots and demo videos as requested this time if I've put them in the right place hopefully!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sorry guys but no idea how to fix the scene not loading errors, works OK for me and with 3500+ downloads and only a few mostly new members reporting errors with no log file I don't know how to diagnose the issue. It will stall for a while as it loads as there's a lot of audio files to get in and 70+ triggers on the scene along with 26 hub hosted dependencies, so particularly for slower machines you are going to have to wait a while I expect so maybe give it a bit more time.

It ain't the machine. I have a 4080 and latest i9 with 64GB RAM. All of your scenes hang. If you create a fresh install of VaM, you can have more than one on a machine. Then you could see where the issues are.

It ain't the machine. I have a 4080 and latest i9 with 64GB RAM. All of your scenes hang. If you create a fresh install of VaM, you can have more than one on a machine. Then you could see where the issues are.
I'll give it a try but as it works perfectly for me every time with no issues and it's got 4000+ downloads 15 odd likes and only a few people saying it doesn't work for them, it seems unlikely to me that it isn't working for the majority of people. I'm afraid I don't see a way to get a second copy of vam as it is now loaded by the vam updater. If you wanna post your log file for the load that might help and I can see if there is something I can remove that's causing an issue but short of that I'm afraid I can't help.

If you include a few pictures to have an idea of what the scenes are like you'll have more people dowloading and reviewing them.
I got a few folk saying this scene won't load for them, could you let me know if it loads for you ok please when you get a minute?

There are a lot of audio files related to this scene, might be worth making sure they have all downloaded. When it loads on mine, it does pause for a long time whilst it loads that audio into the buffer off the disk sometimes even a minute or more but then it seems to get there ok in the end

Gets stuck loading audio files. Your original version did the same. Different file each time, no pattern I can see. I have to force a CTD to get out of it. I use VR mode, if that helps. And, I have a 4090 i9 32gb ram too, if that helps. Looks interesting, good luck.

Gets stuck loading audio files. Your original version did the same. Different file each time, no pattern I can see. I have to force a CTD to get out of it. I use VR mode, if that helps. And, I have a 4090 i9 32gb ram too, if that helps. Looks interesting, good luck.
Ok I changed the way I included the audio slightly - give it a go now?

Scene works great if I let it create a new AddonPackages folder, if I try to load it with many other addons already installed it freezes.

Also, amazing work, her pissing herself and her knickers dropping with the spanking is super hot! It'd be great if her other clothes would also fall off/disappear after a decent amount of hits and further waterworks ;-)

Scene works great if I let it create a new AddonPackages folder, if I try to load it with many other addons already installed it freezes.

Also, amazing work, her pissing herself and her knickers dropping with the spanking is super hot! It'd be great if her other clothes would also fall off/disappear after a decent amount of hits and further waterworks ;-)
Thanks for the feedback, I will carry on working on this model and try to see what I can do with the top half too as that has had less time spent on it

Back
Top Bottom