Au pair gets stuck in the railings at the penthouse

Scenes Au pair gets stuck in the railings at the penthouse

awesome :)

I'm still not sure why VAM with too many other addins doesn't load this scene though, I guess that's why you've had some people having issues

awesome :)

I'm still not sure why VAM with too many other addins doesn't load this scene though, I guess that's why you've had some people having issues
Yeah, at least you found some kind of solution, nothing I've changed in the build seems to have made a jot of difference. I have redone the way the audio works in the latest scene I've done so check that out, I'm hoping that maybe will stop the issues but apart from that I haven't really got a hope of knowing why it's hanging without access to the source code and a log file. I'm gonna start looking at ways I can change the decals next to see if I can find a way to make it so that you have to put a bit more effort into it! By the way, did you find the hidden object?

Still doesn't load
Ok, thanks for letting me know, could you give this new version here I've made with only embedded audio a go and let me know?

Thanks

im getting t he same thing
Could you give this new version here I've made with only embedded audio a go and let me know?

Thanks

Gets stuck loading audio files. Your original version did the same. Different file each time, no pattern I can see. I have to force a CTD to get out of it. I use VR mode, if that helps. And, I have a 4090 i9 32gb ram too, if that helps. Looks interesting, good luck.
Could you give this new version here I've made with only embedded audio a go and let me know?

Thanks

Same here. it aint working for me. im on a 3080 i9 32gb ram

Thanks

It ain't the machine. I have a 4080 and latest i9 with 64GB RAM. All of your scenes hang. If you create a fresh install of VaM, you can have more than one on a machine. Then you could see where the issues are.

Thanks

did someone manage to run the scene... I have the same issue like

AlbanianBannanaPeal

Thanks

Scene will not load : (

Thanks

Seems to be something with the URL Audio not loading

View attachment 288613

Thanks

scene is not loading got all the dependencies vam stuck freeze at the end of the asset loading

Thanks

KevinS updated Au pair gets stuck in the railings at the penthouse with a new update entry:

TEN TIMES TOUGHER!

I've sent the au pair on a training course and she's come back ten times tougher, this is thanks to @TdotONY and the addsubtract value plugin. First time now editing the json directly as rejigging the gradual decal application with the new plugin would have been very tiresome in the UI. Some small anim changes and found a couple bugs too.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Scene works great if I let it create a new AddonPackages folder, if I try to load it with many other addons already installed it freezes.

Also, amazing work, her pissing herself and her knickers dropping with the spanking is super hot! It'd be great if her other clothes would also fall off/disappear after a decent amount of hits and further waterworks ;-)
How do you do
if I let it create a new AddonPackages folder
The Scene wont load for me it stops at this point: View attachment 288613

All other scenes are working. Would love to try it.

I let the scene load while cooking and after maybe 30 minutes it started. so it works but it takes a looong time.
Hurrah! I have suspected this is the issue for a while tbh, there is a LOT to load. Once it's cached (like it is on my machine ofc) then it loads a lot faster, I'm also using latest Nvme so that helps a lot of course. Thanks for persevering!

Hi again, by "if I let it create a new AddonPackages folder"

What you do is rename your AddonPackages to AddonPackages2
when VAM starts you have no scenes and it's very fast, you download this scene and it's dependencies only and it loads,

to get "your" vam back, rename the new AddonPackages to AddonPackages3 then load as usual

This "fix" and the 30 minute load suggest something you're doing within the scene load is causing VAM to repeatedly "index" all of some type of asset in the currently loaded game, for a new install this is instant, for someone with a 1000GB VAM folder it takes years

Hi again, by "if I let it create a new AddonPackages folder"

What you do is rename your AddonPackages to AddonPackages2
when VAM starts you have no scenes and it's very fast, you download this scene and it's dependencies only and it loads,

to get "your" vam back, rename the new AddonPackages to AddonPackages3 then load as usual

This "fix" and the 30 minute load suggest something you're doing within the scene load is causing VAM to repeatedly "index" all of some type of asset in the currently loaded game, for a new install this is instant, for someone with a 1000GB VAM folder it takes years
Awesome, that's great work, thank you. I have no idea what I've done that causes it to do that, I can see that over the months I've been developing it I've ended up with a lot of dependencies for stuff I'm pretty sure I'm not using any more so that certainly wants some attention. It uses a lot of decals and I think they're the actual problem rather than the sound which despite being numerous, loads pretty quickly. The times I've suggested are just a guess - it loads in about 20 seconds on my own machine every time, hence why I'm struggling to understand why it doesn't on other machines.

I am suspecting the decal maker I think, this plugin has previously managed to entirely duplicate itself and I've ended up with 400 decals instead of the 100 or so that it actually uses. However, I totally rebuilt that from scratch, like literally from the default scene and it still didn't work, so at a loss as to how to change that one too!

Back
Top Bottom