Answered Are animatable/posable objects possible in VAM?

Murasaki

Reactions
Hey, was wondering if it was at all possible to basically have objects have some sort of skeleton so they can be animated and posed like people. The best example would be for tails, wings and maybe dildos.
The idea came from TheOriginalBatatis' lightforged draenei where her tail is an animated CUA, which is very nice but it just loops at all times and there's no way to pose it as far as I know.

Would this be doable or is there some sort of game limitation that wouldn't allow it?

I have seen that people do thigs with the hair editor in VAM. Maybe you can create a tail from hair and have it hair physics.
Another approach can be to link shapes together with physical links. So you can do something like chains with physics within VAM.

Upvote 0
I have seen that people do thigs with the hair editor in VAM. Maybe you can create a tail from hair and have it hair physics.
Another approach can be to link shapes together with physical links. So you can do something like chains with physics within VAM.
Those could work as well but I'm curious if there's a way to basically have a model for it. Just not sure if that's possible.

Upvote 0
Its possible. You can imported rigged objects as CustomUnityAsset from Unity. For possession you could use some of VaM's GrabPoint atoms. However, it would need a small custom plugin to tie both together.

Upvote 0
Its possible. You can imported rigged objects as CustomUnityAsset from Unity. For possession you could use some of VaM's GrabPoint atoms. However, it would need a small custom plugin to tie both together.
Oh, nice to hear that! Gonna have to look into that then, thanks. :D Has there been anything like this released before btw? Haven't came accross one myself if so.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom