Question HaritoraX body tracking possible in VAM?

FreeMaster69

Reactions
Has anyone been looking at the HaritoraX body tracking system and/or trying it out to see if it works in VAM. It is compatible with steam VR and there is no need to buy extra equipment as the trackers are self tracking, making it really cheap to buy.

Hope someone knows if it's possible to use these in VAM.

If the controllers are detected by SteamVR, you can configure them as trackers.
I don't know if they support SteamVR tho...
It looks possible, but from what I saw doing research after your post, the troubleshooting looks like an headache. Many people seem to be having trouble, from the most minor things (running calibrator and steam as admin) to the most obscure ones (bluetooth 5.0 adapter instead of 2.0 / NordVPN split tunneling being the culprit, of all things...).

Wish VAM could be more plug and play, with official support from hardware partners. It's like play-testing a beta game, but with no words coming from the developers.

Upvote 0
VaM has a coulpe of ways to launch as well. Back when I was using slime trackers, i had a hard time getting the trackers to show up until I launched with VirtualDesk instead. If you do get those and they show up in SteamVR, they should work as mentioned above. If you don't see them showing up try the other VR .bat launchers avail in the root.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom