Question Full Body Tracking (Thrust Tracking)

Monty Cliff

Reactions
So I’m going down the hole of tracking my body inside of virt-a-mate. I’d like to track my thrusting (essentially using the male atom’s penis as my own via a hip tracker, thrusting into a stationary fleshlight that is lined up with the fem atoms holiest of holies). There is the webcam option, the Kinect option, the vive/mocopi/slime/tundra what have you option. I’m leaning towards the mocopi’s as they now support slimevr software integration and I’ll probably want decent feet tracking as well (otherwise penis alignment will probably break anytime I move). But idk! I’ve never used fbt in vr before, much less gotten into the detailed setup inside of vam/embody. Also trying to weigh whether I need the expensive marker tracking or can get away with a webcam or Kinect.

SO: What fbt options have y’all tested and what do you like the best? And bonus question: Has anyone been able to use full body tracking in vam without running through steam vr? Would love to keep that native oculus performance gain.

Thanks!

I have vive trackers and they work quite well for me. I've read good things about slime/tundra trackers, so if you really want full body tracking they are cheaper than using vive trackers.

That being said, you can get by with just using a hip tracker. I can't be bothered with the additional trackers most of the time, and since I never really take more than 1-2 steps away from the girl I'm playing with, it really doesn't matter

Upvote 0
I have vive trackers and they work quite well for me. I've read good things about slime/tundra trackers, so if you really want full body tracking they are cheaper than using vive trackers.

That being said, you can get by with just using a hip tracker. I can't be bothered with the additional trackers most of the time, and since I never really take more than 1-2 steps away from the girl I'm playing with, it really doesn't matter
Cool thanks! Good to know about the hip tracker.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom