Anime/Cell Effect

Plugins Anime/Cell Effect

I've seen people mention this doesn't work for vr. I couldn't find anything official on your post or your patreon that confirms this. Please clarify. Sorry if I just missed it somewhere.
v1 won't work with RTX cards. If you have an RTX card, YOU MUST have v2. If you download it now, you'll get v2. If you downloaded it in the past and are hoping it will get updated, it won't. v1 and v2 remain as different plugins. So go download v2 right now, and you should be fine.

Hi, i send patron (lower tier patron)new content via message after some time( around 7th day if each month), if someone didn't get can message me and send them, i dont enable viewing permission in page. This is already explained in tier discrimination. Its not expensive for regular patron because they will recieve content after sometime but new patron can't expect same. Many patreon creator send contents and rewards via message and i am not doing anything new. Highest tier get everything instantly, they don't have to wait for message to get content.
I'm sorry but I agree with the other guy. It is not obvious when joining your patreon that anything under the $20 tier doesn't have access to any releases that aren't part of your free/public stuff. I joined at the tier below, that says it get stuff after the $20 tier because I was most interested in this plugin, which hasn't been updated in months(actually almost a year!! Aug 2022), and figured it would be available. Then I realized that $7 basically got me nothing. I support about 15 vam creators, and this is probably the most predatory setup tier system I've seen.

archdevelBS.JPG

This is the 4th tier up, and even though it says "You will have access to only future contents." It also says "Access to all old archives"... None of this is clear, and I was sure that the post from over a year ago would surely be available. It wasn't. You say you "send patron (lower tier patron)new content via message after some time( around 7th day if each month)" but thats not made clear anywhere, even after joining. And what if I joined on the 8th? Now I wait a month? I went ahead and moved up to the $20 tier, since paying $7 literally got me nothing and I'm sure thats the ploy. I'm all for supporting creators, but this left a really crappy taste in my mouth.

This works with clothing right? I noticed this was in the free section maybe it's old but, When i used this, the skin was cell shaded but all the clothin wasn't, plus it set the clothing back to it's default values (I had changed the color)

A lot of what's going on here is due to the quality of the model and additional plugins, but CelShader is still ultimately the baseline to even get close.

I've shared this shot in a couple of other spots but I'm fairly certain it's the best posted representation of what's possible for "anime recreation" in VaM so far, so I'll post it here as well. Good to know also that it's free for everyone now (V5 is at least, and even though decal/alpha support exists in V4 I think V5 is overall better).

Asagi School.png

Back
Top Bottom