Animations stopped working

regu6

Reactions
Something weird happened yesterday.
I was playing vam and everything was fine. Then i closed it and the next day when i was trying to play an scene the animations won't play. I mean even the action buttons of all of my scenes aren't working anymore.

The only scenes that actually works are scenes from like 1 or 2 years ago.
I dont know what happened.

For example
Using the jerktron scene
When i load the scene with multiple action buttons i press the speak on button and it works fine, but the bj or any other animation action the female is supposed to do isn't work.
Sound and everything works fine
... btw the freeze motion button is not active. So I dont know what to do. I have the latest version of vam.

Cam anyone help me ?
Sorry for my bad english
Thanks

Just in case:
Buttons do not work if there is another object between you (*) and the button. Such an object could be invisible, like for example the "backside" of the wall of the room you are inside. Especially in Desktop mode, when using the default 40° FOV, the camera is actually a LOT further back than it seems to be. So it can happen quite easily that you are accidentally outside of the room, without noticing.

(*) When in Desktop mode between camera and button. When in VR between hand controller and button.

Back
Top Bottom