animation stops progressing further

orimesh

Reactions
today i installed a community pose with sex progression ( there are floating sliders like speed, arousal difficulty, tempo, etc... ). everything works, and tweaking the sliders results in animation and souns changing, progressing towards climax. so then i edit the characters a bit, change hair, expression, body morphs, change some leg placement, etc... and everything still works. I save a couple of scenes, replay them, and suddenly one of them cannot progress further, and almost all of the scenes i saved previously had saved have now the same issue : changing the animation sliders won't do anything and thus sex progression is gone, i'm locked in base loop. when i relaunch the game it's same issue, but when i load the original scenes everything works again but all my editing progress is gone ... what exactly am i missing here ?

btw i'm playing on most recent update 1.20.77.9

Please share which scenes have this problem, for example if the scenes used Timeline, maybe you have a version install that broke those scenes, or maybe it's something with your plugins.

I'd say, the first thing would be to check your error log (the small exclamation point icon), clear the list of errors, then load a scene and check if there are any errors in there. If there are errors, share them so we can take a look.

If that doesn't help, more details would help, like which scenes, exactly when does it stop, all the time or sometimes, etc...

Please share which scenes have this problem, for example if the scenes used Timeline, maybe you have a version install that broke those scenes, or maybe it's something with your plugins.

I'd say, the first thing would be to check your error log (the small exclamation point icon), clear the list of errors, then load a scene and check if there are any errors in there. If there are errors, share them so we can take a look.

If that doesn't help, more details would help, like which scenes, exactly when does it stop, all the time or sometimes, etc...

sorry for the very late answer, the issue happens only with Weebuvr interactive scenes ( no timeline is used in these ) but it's random. sometimes it happens after saving the scene 2-3 times, sometimes even while i'm playing the scene. arousal and cum sliders suddenly stop working temporarily ( speed sliders for thrust speed => makes arousal and cum sliders go up until cum event, vammoan is also linked with those, but when the issue happens they stay are stuck at base value ), reloading plugins doesn't do anything. I a not prompted with error log when i load those.

Back
Top Bottom