• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Anfänger Fragen, Beginner Question

Artwork64

Reactions
Hallo an alle.

2 Anfängerfragen

1. Wie kann ich meine eigene Position auf die richtige Bodenhöhe bringen?

2. Wie kann ich meine Hände einstellen? Bis jetzt habe ich nur 2 Bälle. Der Klick auf das Handsymbol bringt nichts.

2 beginner questions

1. How can I bring my own position to the correct floor level?

2. How can I adjust my hands? So far I only have 2 balls. Clicking on the hand symbol does not help.

Wäre schön, wenn mir da jemand weiterhelfen könnte.

Gruß Mike

Hallo Mike,
could you please give us some additional informations?
Are you using VaM in VR or Desktop-mode? I guess in VR?
Which VR headset/controllers do you use?
There are settings to adjust the player height and the hands, but most of the time this is done automatically in VR. Sounds a bit strange. Please have a look at "world scale" at the main menu for the height.
The other VR settings are a bit hidden at the main settings menu.
From memory, you can reach this by clicking on the most left button at the main menu with some horizontal lines, then select the user settings tab which should be the lowest one. Search for a sub-tab with "VR" in it.
Here you will find additional settings for the hands: you can select between different hand models or those two simple balls. Select them in the drop-down menu.

Ich hoffe das löst Dein Problem, otherwise there might be something broken with your VaM installation or your VR system.

hallo Toby
Danke für die Antwort. Ich nutze die Rift S und einen PC der für die Flugsimulation zusammengestellt wurde. Also genug Power für dieses Spiel hat.
Ich werde mir Deine Vorschläge ansehen.
Vielen Dank.
Gruß Mike

Not using English is considered to be unpolite in this forum.
But ask einfach if you have further Fragen. ;)

Hello Toby Unfortunately, I can't speak English and, when I'm almost 60, I won't learn it anymore. I think as a paying member of the community it shouldn't be an exclusion criterion. In the future I will have my questions translated with the translator and I hope the meaning remains. MfG Mike

Back
Top Bottom