• Hi Guest!

This is a notice regarding recent upgrades to the Hub. Over the last month, we have added several new features to improve your experience.
    You can check out the details in our official announcement!

Solved About preloading morphs from another var.

Origin69

Reactions
If I use a morph from another var in my scene (CC-BY-NC), I need to select "preload morphs in ui" to be able to see it in the morphs list. If I make an animation using this morph in timeline, will other people definitely see the morphs from the dependency, even if it's not set to preload the morphs for them?

Solution
If it's in use on the scene/preset they'll see it in the list.
You can also see for yourself by disabling "preload morphs", it will stay there if in use.
You can also see for yourself by disabling "preload morphs", it will stay there if in use.

Upvote 0
Solution
I did some testing last night packing a var and turning it off and I came to that conclusion too, it works the same as adding custom made morphs to timeline and packing a var. The morph needs to be on a character at the start of the scene or it doesn't see it when loading the scene and won't load the morphs to use later. Thanks atani.

Upvote 0
Back
Top Bottom