Question abc-tits banned?

Sizzle

Reactions
What happened? He's (or was) one of the bests lap dance scenes creator. I don't know if I can ask, why was he banned? If this kind of question is against the rules, I apologise in advance and delete the thread if necessary.

Solution
To address concerns:

The ban was not related to any kind of privacy violations. The ban was related to issues which are against our TOS, which is the same for all bans. As ABC-Tits was quite vocal about their ban, you may be able to get some (admittedly one-sided) information from them about their ban. We cannot comment as we are bound by our Privacy Policy which protects all users at the Hub, even those who we have unfortunately been forced to part ways with.

FileID is a service (there are several) where you can host files and have them watermarked with a unique tag. This is not a script or active tag, just a unique "barcode" that basically says "this file was downloaded from fileID on this date from this account". I admit I...
Yes, he's been banned. To respect his privacy, I won't go into details.
But his Patreon is still up, so you can contact him there to see what his future plans are.

Upvote 0
Well, I guess is because of the FileID thing.

PS: It has recently come to light that he put trackers on his files to monitor what people did with those files and that violates any basic privacy rules.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
It has recently come to light that he put trackers on his files to monitor what people did with those files
Does this mean we should delete his files off our computers? Can the trackers cause any other kind of harm to our computers?

Upvote 0
Does this mean we should delete his files off our computers? Can the trackers cause any other kind of harm to our computers?
Not necessarily, he uses these trackers to find out who redistributes his content and who downloaded it "illegally". Although it has gone so far as to doxing and threaten those who distributed its content.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yes, he's been banned. To respect his privacy, I won't go into details.
But his Patreon is still up, so you can contact him there to see what his future plans are.

I don't want to come across in a bad tone here but to hell with their privacy. If they have been collecting/tracking users, even legit users, then it might be a good idea to let people know what exactly they done and how. So that peoples privacy can be respected and to look out for in the future.

Upvote 0
AFAIK, only files downloaded from FileID after he was banned from here have trackers. The tracker only notes who was the original downloader, via their subscription. The purpose was to find out if any of these files ended up on sharing sites, in which case, the original downloader would be cut off. It's a form of DRM, which has stirred up some hornets here as well.

Upvote 0
To address concerns:

The ban was not related to any kind of privacy violations. The ban was related to issues which are against our TOS, which is the same for all bans. As ABC-Tits was quite vocal about their ban, you may be able to get some (admittedly one-sided) information from them about their ban. We cannot comment as we are bound by our Privacy Policy which protects all users at the Hub, even those who we have unfortunately been forced to part ways with.

FileID is a service (there are several) where you can host files and have them watermarked with a unique tag. This is not a script or active tag, just a unique "barcode" that basically says "this file was downloaded from fileID on this date from this account". I admit I don't specifically know what other information FileID or Patreon allow the Creator to see, but I can't imagine it's much more than a timestamp, forcing them to make an assumption based on timing. Or perhaps a unique URL for each subscriber, in which case its a "I know this is you because you're the only one who had this url".

The creator would then find the file hosted on a pirate website or shared elsewhere, read the "barcode" and compare the ID of the file with the URL that was provided to the subscriber. Then it's "hey, get the hell off my patreon". Which is fair.

Several creators use various forms of file watermarking like this, and I personally support this as an un-intrusive method to protect content from piracy. Since a barcode or watermark does not carry any personal information, there can be no threats of "Doxxing" beyond "Hey, I'm pretty sure someone on Patreon called <username> stole my content".

Upvote 0
Solution
Back
Top Bottom